⸙͎ 𝐙𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐚 ❝ ᵐᵉᵃⁿⁱᵉ ❞

𝐙𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐚 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐀𝐔!

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

The sunlight hitting the yellow-haired male's face coming from the opened curtain causing him to stir in his slumber. He slowly opened his eyes adjusting to the bright light that is emitting from the sun.

He yawned and turned on the left side of the bed sighing at the empty space as he stood up and stretched like he usually does in the morning.

For the past few days, he and his lover [name], have been arguing nonstop, be it over the bills, house chores, or even simple things. This scared zenitsu, what if one day she will get tired of him and will leave him because of their frequent misunderstandings?

But he quickly dismissed that thought. Leaving your partner just because of a simple misunderstanding that could be talked about? That's just outrageous.

Another sigh escaped his lips as he walked towards the bedside table to get his phone. But what immediately caught his attention was a paper with a message saying: "I'm leaving"

His eyes widened and his face paled. He immediately took off running to the kitchen looking if this is just a prank to get revenge on him. He did not see anyone there.

"[name]!" His voice rang throughout their house calling out for her. He checked the bathroom, the guest's bedroom, the garden, the living room, he checked everywhere but he couldn't see [name], not even a glimpse of her shadow.

He couldn't contain the tears that have been threatening to fall ever since he read the note. Is this the end? Not even a proper goodbye? Did she finally get tired of him?

He crouched down on the kitchen floor as he started sobbing and whimpering like a child. He wanted to text her and ask why did she leave him but he didn't want to bother her. Maybe she found another man? A better man?

His sobbing became more even aggressive at that thought, he couldn't breathe properly as he continued to sob.

Was he not enough? Is he not worthy of anyone's love? Did she find a better man? Those thoughts continued to play through his mind a crying mess.

﹋﹋﹋﹋

Hours have passed since [name] left him. He continued to lay down the kitchen floor his head nothing but emptiness as he stared up the ceiling with dried tears evident on his face.

He sniffled and wiped the tears that are still spilling from his red puffy eyes. He wasn't sure how he's still able to shed tears even after hours of crying out but he didn't care. At least he's able to let out all the pain that he is feeling at this moment.

"What do you think you're doing?"

A sudden voice broke him out of his trance as he sniffed. He looked at the owner of the voice and saw the [hair color]-haired female standing at the door of the kitchen.

His eyes widened and he instantly got up and threw himself at the female, whereas the [hair color]-haired female stood there confused as to why her lover was acting this way.

"Am I hallucinating? Please never end this hallucination!" he wailed out as he continued to squeeze the female from his bearlike hug.

"Zen, seriously what the heck is your problem?" [name] asked clearly getting impatient and irritated at the way zenitsu was acting.

Zenitsu broke from the hug while sniffling did he spoke, "I-I read the note" he said between hiccups.

"Note?" [name] asked, confused.

"T-the one saying 'I-I'm leaving'" he said as he started to tear up a little again.

[name] glared at him as she smacked the back of his head despite facing him.

"Idiot! I meant I'm leaving because I'm going to buy groceries. I asked you to buy them yesterday but you refused so I decided to do it myself!" She scolded as she keeps on rumbling and rumbling.

Zenitsu looked at the female in front of him with his puppy-like look, "Y-you're not leaving me?"

[name] stared at him before gently smiling and ruffling him at his head, "Of course not, idiot!"

﹋﹋﹋﹋

Months have passed since the 'incident' and [name] keeps on teasing him about how he was such a crybaby and overreacting person.

He wakes up with an empty bed again as he stood up and stretched for a little. He grabbed his phone from the bedside table and notice a small paper with writing:

"I'm leaving" with an arrow under it indicating that there's a remaining note at the back did it continue with: "To buy some groceries, you idiot :)"

He slightly pouted at this, he was embarrassed because of that incident but he was glad that she never left his side despite all the problems they faced together.

"Meanie"

-𝐄𝐍𝐃-

I was doing house chores when this thought suddenly pop out of my mind and I was like "This is a good idea!" lmao

Love lots! ♡︎