⸙͎ 𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐤𝐮 ❝ ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵐᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵘᵗᵘʳᵉ ❞

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: Sherry_Bellerose
𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐤𝐮 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨̄ 𝐄𝐫𝐚 + 𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐀𝐔!

"I'm freaking late again, dammit!" You muttered as you ran as fast as your feet can while looking at your phone, checking the time which reads 9:34 a

"I'm freaking late again, dammit!" You muttered as you ran as fast as your feet can while looking at your phone, checking the time which reads 9:34 a.m. You were supposed to be at work at exactly 9:00 a.m. and you know that your boss wouldn't be happy about it.

For the past weeks, it had been your routine to come to work later than the supposed time. Well, you couldn't help but stay up late, watching the series a colleague recommended to you, it was just too good that you don't even notice that it was already 4 in the morning whenever you're watching it.

"Duck everything." You breathed out.

You resisted letting your frustration out. People had already been staring at you running in the streets like a madwoman. I mean, it was your fault anyway that you were late.

You were running out of breath but you couldn't stop your legs from keeping yourself moving. Alas, you spotted a bus across the street.

You were crossing the pedestrian lane when you didn't notice the green light glowing from the traffic light and the howls of people around you. You were too focused on getting on the bus.

Not until you feel the right side of your body slamming against a vehicle, tossing you to the ground. Everything went on slow-mo and you could feel every pain spread across your body. And soon enough, white spots evaded your vision, and the last thing you saw before the darkness consumed you was a person with golden hair with red tips running towards you.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

'My head hurts'

You fluttered your eyes open and the first thing you saw was...sky? Your head was hurting like heck. It almost feels like it was being punched simultaneously. Plus, you couldn't remember what happened.

"Ahem."

You turned your head towards the source of the sound and saw nine strange people standing in front of you. Your eyes widen when you see that they have a katana with them.

"I simply don't think there's a need for a trial here unless this woman has an alibi to say." A tall and buff man with a hairpiece spoke, his left hand raised dramatically to his head.

"It's so sorrowful that she was born into this world." Another tall and buff man muttered in what you assume that he was praying.

"Let's kill her."

"Yeah. Flamboyantly."

You observed them and saw a man in between the two. His golden hair was what caught your attention. His gaze was focused on you as if he, too, was observing you.