He heard some trickling, like a small stream or a creek. He ignored it and looked back at the pad. Almost there. He took a step but all he felt was air. He gasped as his foot plunged into icy cold water. His foot slipped and entered a hole, causing his leg to be submerged up to his mid thigh. Sweet Jesus it was cold. Rex let out a muffled holler and did his best to pull his leg out of the freezing mud with little to no light. He flailed and splashed around until he finally got over the small creek. He was now shivering and really wished he was in the comfort of Ahsoka's arms.

He used that as motivation to get to a ship. He started to run and finally got to the landing platform. Rex looked around and found a ship he was familiar with, a Corellian G9 Rigger-class light freighter, the same type as the Twilight. He knew how to handle this ship and opened the ramp from the outside, then cautiously climbed inside with his pistol outstretched in front of him. His leg was practically numb at this point and he just did a quick search before getting to the bridge and firing it up after closing the ramp.

The control panel lit up and lights turned on inside the ship. At last he could see. He quickly started the sequence to take off as he put in a scramble set so people couldn't pick up his com calls. He put in a general number for the 501st and pressed the button, "Does anyone copy? This is Captain Rex, please respond," He waited a minute, "Is anyone there?"

"Oh Force, Rex is that you?"

"Yes Fives, it is. Look I need you to tell me your coordinates so I can get to you,"

"Uh yeah gimme a second, we're not in hyperspace so you better hurry before we are. Where are you? Are you okay? Everyone has been frantic. I sent the coordinates,"

"Thanks, I got 'em," he put it into the ship's destination and turned on the auto pilot. He watched as the ground slowly got smaller and smaller, "And I appreciate the concern, but I'm fine, a little beat up, but I'll live. Is the commander with you?"

"Yeah she's onboard but she's on the other side of the cruiser, would you like to speak with her?"

"No, not right now. Look, I need to go in case someone picks this up. I'll see you soon. Oh, and tell the Admiral to let me through and not be surprised when a G9 Rigger Freighter comes to land in his ship,"

"Copy. See you soon,"

"Thanks, Fives. Rex out," he switched off the com.

"Fives! No running in the halls!" Cody called out.

Fives didn't stop but he turned around, "Rex is on his way," he turned back and continued running.

"Wait!" Cody went up to him and ran beside him, "What do you mean?"

"I mean Rex is okay and he's coming. I'm going to tell General Skywalker and the others,"

"Okay okay slow down will you?"

"Why?"

"Because your sprinting and your going to cause a catastrophe,"

"No I'n not," he got confused when Cody suddenly stopped running, but he soon found out.

He ran straight onto a a freshly cleaned floor and started sliding around and couldn't stop until he fell and slid on his butt. "Ow," he said and and tried to stand back up but he slipped again and nearly face planted, "They should really put signs up saying there's a wet floor," he grumbled.

Cody walked over to him calmly, "There are signs, you just don't pay attention. Now stand up and tell me the story as to how you know Rex is okay,"

Rex patched himself up as best as he could. He still felt loopy and he found himself laughing or giggling at every little thing. At one point, he pressed a button and it made an audible "boop" and he was laughing so hard tears were forming. Other times, he was as serious as ever and threw his pistol at the wall when he couldn't put on piece back on it. Turned out it didn't even belong on his Deec.

At the moment, Rex was sitting in the cockpit watching the blue and white blurs of hyperspace. He was calm right now and wanted to sleep, but his stomach growled ferociously and he couldn't sleep with that gnawing hunger. He cursed, when he practically fell into that creek, the bag he had got soaked along with the food packs, so it was all mushy and gross, and he didn't want to eat that. Sure, Rex was used to the rations he had to eat, but this was almost like real food and had taste compared to rations.

The blue and white blurs started to die down and soon he was out of hyperspace. To keep his mind off his stomach and loopy-ness, he decided to fly the ship manually instead of the autopilot.

Before he knew it, the cruiser soon appeared and he suddenly felt very emotional. He blinked back the tears, concerned for himself as to why he was acting like this and all his crazy mood swings.

Rex flew into the hangar of the attack cruiser and landed smoothly; he had tons of practice with all the missions with Skywalker. He turned it off and stood up, opening the ramp. He exited the ship and was greeted with many of the crew members who were trying to take him to the med bay, but he ordered them to back off. They quickly got the message and left him alone after that.

Rex was slightly limping through the halls when he heard someone call his name. He turned around and Cody ran up to him, "Oh Force are you okay? You look like hell,"

"I'm fine," he saw Cody's facial scar and started to laugh, "Do you- do you remember when he got attacked by that Trandoshan on Kamino,"

"That was random, but uh, yeah," he said slowly, "why is that funny?"

Rex snorted, "We almost died," he started to chortle.

Cody raised an eyebrow, "Are you high?"

His face suddenly turned straight, "No. I was drugged,"

"Are you- are you being sarcastic or..."

"No I got drugged with something," he started to laugh again.

"Okayyy, let's get you to the Med bay before Ahsoka sees you like... this," he gestured with his hands.

"Nooo," Rex whined, "I wanna see 'Soka,"

"And you will. But you need to get that stuff flushed outta you first. So come on," he gingerly put a hand to his brother's shoulder, "Maybe Kix will give you some candy," he coaxed.

Rex perked up, "Okay let's go then,"

"Good. So are you really okay? You might need a night in the bacta,"

"No. I'm not going in that. I don't want to,"

"Okay. That's fine. Let's just... get to the med bay. Force help us," Cody muttered to himself.