"I've missed you" he breathed onto your neck

"Why is everyone so clingy today?" you muttered under your breathe, turning around putting your hands around his neck, sighing.

"What was that?"he said raising your chin up, tilting it so you were looking directly into his eyes. He had pretty eyes, however gazing into them you felt nothing. No butterflies, no blushing, no nothing.

"Nothing. i didn't say anything" you were twirling his hair whilst he had his hands tightly around your waist still.

"That's what i thought." he scoffed" May i ask why you were sat with the Gryffindors this morning?"

"They're my friends Rosier, i can sit with them if i want"

"Yes i know ,i was just wondering why Black was there too, i mean i thought you two weren't close anymore"he said watching you intently

"Aw you're getting jealous. Here's a tip- "you gasped" don't"

"Ha ha" he laughed coldly, rolling his eyes"You didn't answer my question"

You sighed "Me and Sirius have made up. We're friends again"

"'Friends?'"

"Yes, friends. Why?"

"Oh no reason" he said, his thumb stroking your jawline"Just remember, that you're my girl. No one else's"

You rolled your eyes "Whatever" you whispered

He leaned in, giving you a quick peck on the lips.

"I was thinking, we have near enough the full day, why don't we go to my room and kill a bit of time" he said biting his lip.

"Not right now , Lily needs me"

He rolled his eyes and scoffed

"I need you too you know. Please, for me"

You weren't very fond of being with Evan but, it was easier pretending.

He clicked his fingers in front of you, waking you from your mental battles with yourself.

"Hey, earth to y/n"

"erm.. sure, but not for ages though"

"Why of course milady" he said chivalrously, grabbing your hand and dragging you to his room.

--------

After roughly half an hour you showered and left his room. He was grinning ear to ear however you felt rather..unsatisfied.

For some reason, you felt more exposed than before. You never liked Evan, just the attention.

It was Saturday and you didn't have anything planned until later that night. You were walking down to the lake in the hopes of clearing your thoughts. You'd brought a few books with you in your bag, a few muggle, a few witchcraft ones.

Sitting at your tree a cool breeze, brushes past you. This was your favourite time of the year. There was just something about the vibes of autumn that you loved, it was just so pretty.

You had peace at last.

Currently you're reading one of your favourite muggle books- Pride & Prejudice. You've read it a thousand times, but you could never get bored of it. Mr Darcy was just, exquisite, him and miss Bennet were made for each other. Flicking the pages, your vision is covered by two hands.

"Guess who?" someone whispered into your ear, his voice was familiar. Low and seductive. It was Sirius.

"Hmm.. James?" you said removing his hands from your face, laughing.