November Nights(ch.32)

You were both sat on the bench.
"Are you mad?" You asked. He hadn't said anything the entire time you spoke. You didn't go into detail just briefed it.

"Mad? Why on earth would i be mad at you. If anything i'm mad at myself, clearly i wasn't there for you enough" he answered, eyebrows furrowed together.

" What? No. This stuff has been going on before i even met you, you're-" you hesitated " well you're the reason that i've been trying to do better" you said embarrassed.

He looked at you with sad eyes,
" I'm sorry, that you felt like you had to go through that alone. No one should ever,ever go through any of that, especially not alone" He said, putting an arm around you and pulling you close to him.

"Look we don't have much time before i have to go and you have to go but we'll talk about it properly tomorrow if you'd like. It's important that you talk about it, if not to me, to Lily or...even Regulus." He said gently, before leaning his head on yours," But i just want you to know, that you mean the world to me. You are valid, you are loved by all of your friends and you're important. Please don't forget that"

"Thankyou" you whispered,as a comfortable silence settled between you both.

Sighing he separated himself from you, getting off the bench, holding his hand out to you
"and they say chivalry is dead" you mumbled to yourself.

Lifting you up, he held your hand in his, before pulling it close to his lips and placing a kiss on the back of your hand.
"It'll get better i promise, and as for Rosier, well, i'll take care of him" he smirked

"What are you gonna do to him?"

"Nothing, just make sure he leaves you alone" he said innocently, too innocently.
You tilted your head at him
" Yes, because that is so believable" you commented sarcastically. He laughed before looking at you once more

"But siriusly" he grinned" He won't be a problem anymore"
You rolled your eyes, smiling at him
"Thanks" you said reluctantly. You never liked thanking people, you'd always cringe or just become really awkward.

"Well i better be going or Moony will kill me..literally" he chuckled

"I doubt that, Remus doesn't seem the type to kill you for being lat- actually, now that i think about it, yes, yes he would."
The two of you laughed, your warms breathes clouding the cold air.

He swiftly pulled you into a tight hug. His arms wrapped around your back and yours around his neck.
"I'm gonna help you through this y/n, and that is a Sirius swear and you can never break a Sirius swear"
Chuckling,"okay, i believe you" you whispered against his chest. The smell of leather, cologne and cigarettes filling your senses.

He released his grip on you mildly, looking up at him you saw he was already looking down at you. He brought a hand to your face, cupping your cheeks and gently bringing it down to your lip. Without even thinking, your lips parted.
He smiled, before closing his eyes and kissing you. His kiss was soft and tender, not as passionate as the first, but slower. The fireworks were there again, sparks flying inside you both.Your hands played with his hair. He then made the kisses shorter and faster as you felt him smile against your skin, until he pulled away.
"Okay now we really must go" he grinned, biting his lip. You sighed, smiling along with him.
"Fine"

He let go of you, turning around before skipping around to face you as he walked backwards,
"Oh and tell my brother i wish him well on his date!" he exclaimed, a cheeky grin on his face

"oh fuck off!" you laughed, turning around and heading towards the astronomy tower, whilst Sirius walked back towards the castle, his dorm to be specific.