The Pink Carnation

Okay, last chapter had a crazy twist to the end right? I added it just for you guys! Please comment and vote!

*****************************************************************************************

Chapter 5: Karmen

     Aiden looked at me in shock. He almost looked freaked. I shouldn't have said that so soon. I don't even know the poor boy! But I could smell it, the supernatural fragrence that coated all of the creatures unknown to the human world. I knew he wasn't human, but I wasn't sure what he was. His smell was so unique. It reminded me of chocolate; smooth and sweet.

"What...are you talking about?" His voice shook as he stared down at me.

"I can smell you, you don't smell like a human." I stated calmly.

"How?" His voice quavered as he sit back down beside me. I looked at him and smiled a little.

"I'm not human either..." I smiled weakly as I looked out the window to the left of the room. The sun was going down behind the rolling hills of wheat and corn. I looked over at Aiden, who was whiter than he was when he first watched into the room. I had no idea what to tell him, it was still hard believing I wasn't the only supernatural here. I patted him on the arm reassuringly, then got up: to find I didn't have the strength, so I feel down.

Aiden looked at me confused then lifted me up and placed me back on his bed. He bent down to look me in the eye. His face started to get blurry; and soon after I blacked out into unconsciousness.