The Pink Carnation

Hey everyone! its storming so i decided to do another chapter! Plz plz plz comment or vote!

********************************************************************

Chapter 2: Aiden

The summers harsh sun beamed down on my bare back. I was tired and sore, but I had to get going. Mother would be worried if I wasn't home after hunting. She was so paranoid! We were out in the middle of no where, so she shouldn't be worried. But she was. The sun temporiarly hid behind a tiny yellow bug that passed by. A young curly headed girl was driving, her curls blowing forwards, into a tanned face with a beautifully sculpted jaw line. I only had a moments glance, but she was the most goregous creature I had ever lain my eyes upon.

There was a dog that ran into the middle of the road; about a mile ahead. The yellow Bug swarved a made a sharp right turn, and plummeted into the lake that was by the highway. It wasn't fenced in like everything else, so the tiny Bug had a free pass into the dark green water. I had to do something, poor thiing would die if I didn't. Mother would be furiated, but would come to understand...eventually. I ran at top speed and threw my body unto the lake, getting swallowed into its murkey depths. It was deeper than i imagined, but i finally found the yellow car. The girl was frantic as she attempted to claw out of her seat belt. I could smell her fear, it was so strong. She was swallowing more and more water, and finally started to loose consciousness. That was when I reached out to her door, yanked it free of the car's body, and swam to her. She looked at me with shock, and just as that emotion danced across her face, it was gone.She had passed out. I dragged her out of the driver's seat, ripping the seat belt out of the car along with her. I swam to the surface with the girl still in my arms. She wasn't breathing, so I got her to the bank and gave her CPR. Her lips were cold and wet, but her heartbeat was a thundering noise to my ears. That was good. After two minutes of CPR, she started coughing up water and gasping fir air. I brushed her wet black hair from her face. She had high cheek bones, pouty lips and thick, long eyelashes that matched her hair. She was truly goregous.

She was still unconscious, so I couldn't just leve her there. I picked her small body up, and carried her to my home at top speed. She needed to get some rest and a change of clothes. She only opened her eyes once on our way to my house, she had startlingly bright jade eyes. She looked so confused.

"I'm....dead?" came a mangled noise from her throat. She sounded helpless and innocent. What was I going to do?

"No darling...your fine." I smiled down at her, trying to give her my most convincing 'your safe' face.

She gave me a tiny smile before she passed out again.

*****************************************************^*******

Comment and vote!

:)

or you can add me on myyearbook, my name is Daniella Edwards, n I have blonde n brown hair.