The Pink Carnation

Hey everyone! Sorry about the "In the White Shadows" story. I need more research before I do anymore on that. But this story I have already wrote, and so ill upload a new chapter about every other day or less. Depends. Anywho! Tell me if you like :D

******************************************************************************************

Chapter 1: Karmen

     It was the middle of a hot summer day, and I was just comming back from my friend Isabella's house. It was hot, but not unpleasantly so. So I had all my windows down in my yellow Bug,and the open windows let in the fresh breeze that tousled my hair in every direction.

      I looked ahead of me as I passed the continous rows of corn and wheat. Every once and a while I would pass by a cow or horse farm. I loved it out here. So fresh. There wasn't much to do here, but I liked it better than when I lived in the city.  In my daydreaming state, I hadn't realized the dog that ran out in front of me. Swarving to miss it, I drove into a lake that was by the high way.

      My car went head first into the murkey water. In a matter of secounds the tiny Bug was completely submerged. I tried to get my seat belt off while I paniked. I was terrified. The windows that were letting in fresh air were now letting in dirty water. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't even find the seat belt. I was going to die. More water rushed in as the driver's side door was ripped off its hinges. I looked up to see bright amtheyst eyes stare at me, and then everything went black.

************************************************************

SOrry for the short chapter! Tell me what you think!

vote, rate comment n blah blah blah :)