New Buddies and New Bullies

So, you guys are voting for longer chapters and here it is. YES FINALLY, AN ACTUAL CHAPTER. NO ITS NOT A JOKE, anyways, enjoy!

Raven's / your pov
We walked out onto the campus and saw some buildings, it was a pretty small school and it seemed average. It was a public school so no uniform thankfully, anyways, it was only 7:30 so I had half an hour to check out the place.

We toured around and found my classrooms, the saw the playground but, that was about it. It was a small school and didn't have much after all. Soon, time passed and it was 7:55, we walked to my homeroom and kids started to walk out and spread across the quad. Daddy and I walked over near the class I was about to go to, "I'll pick you up at 2:30 ok? Have fun and be good" he said and kissed my head and hugged me tight, I hugged back, after a bit we parted, then walked away waving while I waved back.

I entered the class with my time table in hand, I walked over to the teacher and she greeted me, "Hello! Are you the new student?" She asked gleefully. I nodded and smiled a little, "That's great! You're Raven Burton right?" I nodded, "Cool, I'm Mrs. Byers, you can call me that or Mrs. B". The class slowly started to fill up with students, and I nodded again in response, "Well class is about to start so go ahead and sit wherever you want and make yourself comfortable alright?" she said smiling. I nodded and walked off to sit down.

I chose a seat in the back of the class and side. The class was almost full of kids and chatter, then the bell rung. "Alright class! Quiet down please, we have a new student and her name is Raven so please welcome her and be nice" Mrs. Byers said to the class, directing everyone's attention on me. I didn't like that, I don't like to be looked at, so I just looked down at the desk I sat at. Thankfully, everyone was minding their own business and back to their own thing again.

Suddenly, I felt a tap on my arm. I darted my head to my left where my arm was tapped. A boy with jet black hair like mine, blue-ish green eyes smiled at you. "Hi, I'm Jet" he said, I just shyly waved at him and gave him a small smile back. "I'm R-Raven" I said softly, "That's a cool name" he chirped. "Thanks, your n-name is cool too" I said feeling myself smiled more, "Wanna be my fwiend?" he asked as a light shade or red dusting onto his cheeks.

"Y-yeah" I replied and felt my face get warm, what Mr. Corpse said was 'blushing'. "Yay!" he quietly exclaimed back, I chuckled a little at that.

Time Skippu
"Alright class, have a good lunch!" Mrs. B said dismissing us, I walked out the classroom after everyone else left and only few remained walking out. When I started walking, I felt a tap on my shoulder, again. I turned and saw Jet, "Hey Raven!" he smiled, "Hi" I replied. "Wanna sit at lunch with me?" he asked as he walked next to me. "Sure" I nodded, "Okay, follow me" he said as he grabbed my hand gently as he lead me to the cafeteria.

I 'blushed' a bit when he held my hand, his hand was soft and warm, and gently grasped mine. We walked into the cafeteria, got our food, then sat down at a table. It was just me, Jet, and some other boy that I haven't met yet. I assumed Jet was friends with him but that was confirmed at he began introducing him to me.

"Raven, this is my friend Salem" Jet said, "Hi Raven, nice to meet you" he smiled. "Nice to meet you t-too Salem" I said smiling back, Jet added "Raven's the new girl", I blushed shyly. "Oh really? Cool!" he chirped, after that, we didn't talk much as we ate. Soon enough, the bell rang signaling we had 10 minutes to get back to class, Jet, Salem, and I finished our food, threw our trash away, and cleaned ourselves up a bit before walking to our classrooms.

As we walked to the bathrooms to wash our hands, we dispersed into the two separated gendered buildings. I walked into the girls restroom to wash my hands, as I did, I saw a few other girls in there. I washed my hands and went to dry them when one of the girls called out to me, "Hey new girl" I turned and saw a tall girl with brown hair smirking at me. "Y-yes?" I stuttered, "Are you poor or don't know how to dress? You dress like a boy" she said smiling. "What's wrong w-with w-what I wear?" I asked, "Pfft, doesn't your mom dress you? Or does she not have a sense of fashion like you?" She scoffed.

"No" I said staring at her, "True, she probably dresses like a rat, just like you". I was getting a little angry now, "No" I said firmly. "And why's that?" she asked smiling with her head now tilted, "Because I don't have a mom" I replied. Then I walked out heading to class with a stare on my face, not expressing much. But as I walked away I saw her freeze and her face drop. I didn't wanna start or deal with something with people like this, I knew they only did this because they don't get attention or something.

I walked into class and sat in my seat, staring at my desk for a bit thinking about what it would be like if I had a mother. Though it never occurred or occurs to me, I wondered what it would be like to have a mom, since I've never had one.

A/N: IM SORRY AAAAAA I DIDN'T UPDATE THIS SOONER AND KEPT PROCRASTINATING. ANYWAYS HERE IT ISSS. ALSO SORRY THIS WAS A PRETTY BORING CHAPTER, BUT THESE CHARACTERS ARE HERE TO STAU FOR A BIT. CHAPTERS WILL PROLLY NOT BE COMING SOON CAYSE KM A LAZY SHIT, GOODBYE MY CORPSE CHILDREN :)