Finally Home

Corpse's / Atticus' pov
I carried her this time in my arms as we left that hell of an orphanage. She hugged my neck and had her head on my shoulder and fell asleep. I was happy now, now that I am not alone, and not uncomfortable with this little human. I walked to the car and put her laying down across the back seats. I put my coat on her as a blanket and got in the car. I started the engine then began driving home, our home.

Once we arrived home I carried Raven again since she was tired and still asleep, it was 12am after all. I walked upstairs and unlocked my apartment door. I walked in and locked the door, and laid Raven down on my bed in my room. I took her shoes and jacket off since she was wearing a T-shirt and sweatpants and covered her with the blankets. I took my trench coat and shoes off as well, I brushed my teeth and turned off the lights. I walked back into my room and laid next to Raven, I fell asleep, I could finally sleep.

Time skip to morning
Raven's / your pov
I woke up and saw I was on Mr. Corpse's bed, he was asleep next to me. I realized, MR CORPSE ADOPTED ME! HE ADOPTED ME! IT WASN'T A DREAM! I started to tear up happily and I turned to him. I poked his cheek and he woke up, slowly opening his eyes, "Hey Raven, morning, what's up?" I just smiled and my eyes got even more watery, then a tear streamed down. "Hey why are you crying?" he sat up and wiped my tears. I shook my head and hugged him tight, he gave me the phone again so I could type. 'You adopted me! I thought it was a dream. Thank you' I showed him, as he read it a giant smile came onto his face, he hugged me and I hugged back gladly.

"Aww, you're welcome Ray" he replied, I turned my head sideways, 'Ray?' I typed asking. "Oh, my new little nick name for you, it kinda means ray of sunshine because you're my little ray of sunshine" he said. I smiled and hugged him again, "Now, wanna get some breakfast?" I nodded. I got off the bed and he stood up because he was sitting on the edge of the bed. We walked out the room and both headed to the bathroom to brush our teeth and wash our faces. After, I changed into a baggy black hoodie (instead of the coat in the image), baggy black pants, and black high top converse since it was Fall now and it was cold.

 After, I changed into a baggy black hoodie (instead of the coat in the image), baggy black pants, and black high top converse since it was Fall now and it was cold

(^^ yo fit) (edit: if this ain't your first time reading yk what the comments mean)
Mr. Corpse changed into this

(OMG JUST IMAGINE CORPSE IN THIS MMM DAMN anyways

(OMG JUST IMAGINE CORPSE IN THIS MMM DAMN anyways..)

Me and Mr.Corpse matched with our black themed fits and headed out the door. We walked to the car and got in, he handed me a little black phone which was perfect for me "Here is a phone for you so you can't text me or type things in without having to ask or have my phone, the passcode is 2013, the year you were born" I typed the code in and it unlocked. "What do you want for breakfast?" he asked me. I typed in 'IHOP?' I showed him and he nodded "Let's go" he said then started the car.

We drove to IHOP and went in, we got a booth and sat across from each other. 'What do you want to eat?' Mr.Corpse texted me, 'Pumpkin spice pancakes please' 'ok'. The waitress came up to us and asked what we wanted for breakfast today, Mr.Corpse told her our orders and she jotted them down, leaving saying she would be back soon. I got curious what I should call Mr.Corpse, I mean saying Mr. Corpse would be strange but, what do I call him?

I texted Mr. Corpse 'What do I call you?' I sent it. His phone buzzed and he read the text and glanced at me, he looked back at his phone and I got a text that said 'Corpse or Atticus, why?, what have you been calling me?' I read and looked up and saw him staring at me with a confused face. I texted back 'I have been calling you Mr. Corpse and I just wanted to know what you wanted to call me since you are my adoptive dad now' I sent it and his eyes went wide for a second, "Oh, right yeah I am your dad, but you can call me dad when you're comfortable, Mr. Corpse is cute, I like it" he said smiling not texting back this time.

I nodded and the waitress came back with our food and drinks. She placed them on the table in front of us "Enjoy" she said then left. We ate our food and my pancakes were d e l i c i o u s. I finished all of them with my milk (IF U DONT LIKE MILK CHANGE IT). Mr. Corpse paid and we left then drove back home. We got to the apartment and went to his room. I wanted to try and talk but I haven't since 2 years ago. I wanted to say Thanks for everything. I went up to Mr. Corpse and did grabby hands, he picked me up and I leaned close to his ear, "..t-thank you Mr. C-Corpse" I tried my best but stuttered a lot and said it quietly. I backed away from his ear to look at his face.

His eyes were wide and he said "YOU TALKED!" I got a bit scared, "OH NO IM SORRY, I WAS JUST SO HAPPY AND PROUD" he said with a big smile, then he kissed my cheek and hugged me. I felt happy Mr. Corpse cared about me. I felt sleepy too, food coma probably. I fell asleep on his shoulder while hugging him and nuzzling my face into his shoulder.

Corpse's / Atticus' pov
SHE TALKED! I was so proud of her because that takes so much confidence and courage. She had such a tiny high pitched voice, higher than Lily's (Lilypichu). I kissed her soft chubby cheek and smiled. She smiled too, I hugged her and she hugged back, she put her head on my shoulder while hugging me then fell asleep. I looked at the time on my phone, it was around 2 pm so time for a nap, this is a new normal then, it's perfect thought because now I could stream and record.

I walked into my bedroom and set her down on the bed, she already had a hoodie, sweatpants, and socks on so I just took off her shoes and left her on top of the bed covers. I walked over to my setup and saw a message on discord from Felix, he invited me for a game of Among Us and he was streaming. I decided not to stream so that way I would talk less and not wake up my lil Ray. I typed in the code and joined the Among Us server. "Hey Corpse!" Rae said happily. (I'm not basing this off of any games they played) "Hello everyone, thanks for inviting me" I said, I looked back and saw Ray was still asleep.

After an hour of playing, Ray woke up. I was still playing though, I waved to her with a smile. She smiled and waved back, walking towards me next to me. I was on my chair but the top of her head only met the edge of my desk. She hugged my lower torso and I hugged back. I hadn't told anyone I adopted Ray yet. I was going to wait, maybe tomorrow when we play again.

A/N: I hope you liked this :) I made it cute but I hope you thought it was cute