Cookies and cuddles

Corpse's / Atticus' pov
She giggled at me then slid off the couch onto the floor and walked into our room. I followed her to see she was sitting on the bed. Then I got a text, 'cuddles please' it was Raven, I looked down at her and she was sitting there with her arms stretched out doing grabby hands. I smiled then hugged her and sat on the bed with my back against the wall of the bed, she hugged my stomach and laid her head on my chest with her legs laying flat on mine.

I kissed her head and we cuddled for about an hour. It felt really nice, especially right after that foil thing, I needed a hug or hugs sometimes. It was now 2 pm and around time for me to start work and Ray to take her nap.

"Ray?" I asked quietly, no response. She was asleep so I moved her on the bed quietly and slow so she wouldn't wake up. I got her laid down then I put the blanket over her and went to my desk.

I joined the among us server with the other streamers and started streaming too. After an hour of playing and streaming, my lil Ray woke up. She came up to me and I put her on my lap, she was still a bit tired so she sat on one leg and hugged me facing me. I held her and rubbed her back with one hand when I had the time too and played too.

After an hour Ray was hugging me still, but she was awake just hearing me talk. I kissed her head and she giggled, I hope the stream didn't hear that, just then, my chat started blowing up with 'Corpse who is that???', 'Corpse is a pedo?', 'Corpse's secret love child?' and 'CORPSE HAS A SECRET BABY VOICE?' I laughed silently. After a few hours of playing, it was time to end the stream.

I got off Among Us and talked to the stream, it was time to tell them, "Hey guys, so I know you've been hearing little girl giggling noises and sounds from me" I started off, "and no it's not me, no it's not me playing noises, and it's time I tell you guys..." I paused "I adopted a little girl a week ago"... the chat b l e w  u p. 'WHAT?!' 'NANI!?' and tons of other shit were spamming on the chat. "I adopted a little girl named Raven, she's mute, and has anxiety and problems like me, she's 7 and small" I told them a brief description of her since I didn't think I would be posting pics anytime soon.

The chat was spammed with thousands of 'AWW's, 'CUTE's, and other things. It was now around 6 and we were both getting hungry. "Well everybody, it's time I end this stream and I'll stream again soon. 'Bye's filled the chat after and I ended the stream. I stretched after being in the chair for so long and Raven was stretching as well.

"So, wanna get something to eat?" I asked lil Ray, she nodded. "Hmm what should I get this time?" I thought about it and wondered if Raven ever had boba or ramen before. "Ooh, I know" I smirked, "Go put your shoes on" I told her. She nodded and ran out of the room to her shoes. I followed and slipped mine in as well, it was chilly out but we were already wearing sweatpants and hoodies. We walked out and got into the car, I started driving to iTea, the place with ramen, boba, and more. (if you don't know what it is, LOOK IT UP)

Once we arrived, we hopped out the car and walked in. I was holding her hand the entire time since she was tiny and quiet to the point I would most likely lose her. We were in the short line and were next. Once the customer in front of us was done we walked up, "Hello, welcome to iTea, how can I get you today?" the kind lady at the register asked, "Two taro milk teas with boba and two Shoyu Tonkatsu ramen please" I said. "Alright, here's your number, you can find a seat and we'll call your number" she replied, I nodded and smiled after paying. While still holding Raven's hand we walked to an empty table for two, one person could sit on the booth by the wall or a chair on the other side of the table. I sat at the chair and Raven on the booth, while waiting I asked her "Ever had boba or ramen before?" she shook her head.

"I'm sure you'll like it" I said with a smile, she smiled back and soon, our number 88 was called. Haha, that's pretty lucky I thought and walked up to grab the tray. I walked back to the table with the tray in my hands and set it on the table, I gave Raven on of the boba and ramen since they were the same, and put the tray on top of the slot that was above the trash can and returned.

I sat and said "Dig in" I then picked up the boba straw, stabbing it into the plastic lid. Raven copied and took a sip, she smiled and took another sip. "You like it?" I asked with a grin, she nodded and tried the ramen, she again loved it and ate happily. "I'm glad you enjoyed this" she muttered a quiet "thanks...big bub." she blushed and I was smiling wide. That was so cute :))

We soon finished our ramen and still had boba in our cups. We threw away our trash and walked out, holding hands and our cups in the other. We got in the car and drove home, we got back to apartment and entered, removing our shoes then heading to the kitchen to finish out cookies from today, for dessert. We ate a few and saved a little for tomorrow. An hour later and it was now 9 pm. Raven went to shower and brush her teeth to get ready for bed and changed into her pajamas, a big white t shirt and plaid pajama pants.

She walked into the room as I went to get ready for bed now. I showered, brushed my teeth, and changed into my pajamas which were black joggers and a white t shirt. I headed back into our room and saw Raven laying under the blankets. I laid down next to her, facing her and hugged her. She hugged back and curled at in my chest facing me. I smiled with my eyes closed and kissed her head "goodnight, baby" I said quietly, I had never called her baby or anything, but it felt right, "good night, big bub" she whispered back.

Author pov (sup)
The two both fell asleep with the feeling of warmth and happiness in their hearts. They loved and cared for each other.

A/N: sorry if these chaps were sloppy I just had melatonin and am falling asleep making this. I'm also writing these at like 11 pm - 1 am...ok gn I'm sleeping now