they're different colors

GEORGENOTFOUND

"this is deffo flerting "

🍊 ˖ ˖ ۪۪݁ ‧₊ .

"Hey chat! Today's stream may look a little different, and that's because we're in Gogy's kitchen!"

I smiled brightly at the camera before reaching over the table to pull George into frame. He smiled at it before setting his hand on the top of my head with ease.

"Yeah, somehow this shorty convinced me to cook with her"

he groaned toward the camera and i quickly turned toward him, punching his arm with the little strength i had between my laughter

"I'm not even that short! Chat do you hear this slander! Im hurt!"
I began to fall backwards, dramatically putting my hand over my forehead, giggling as George jumped forward to catch me.

"Stop that Y/N! You're gonna hurt yourself.... Idiot"
He mumbled the last part, still holding me tightly in fear of me pulling another stunt. I gasped, and pulled away from him to grab the first ingredient. as i turned away from the counter i loudly mocked his accent, giggling obnoxiously to myself

"eeeediiiioooot"

"I'm gonna make you sleep outside tonight Y/N"

"You wouldn't dare"

"Watch me"

Before we could continue the little argument, a dono came through, making us both realize that we were still on camera, in front of thousands of people.

TOMMYINNIT Donated $10
"This is deffo flerting"

"Oh shut it bitch boy"
I yelled loudly, than turned to grab a bowl from the cupboard

"Ok chat, back to business, we're making mexican food because pissbaby over here and all of Britain has no good mexican food, and if I'm gonna be here with my lovely boyfriend for the next month, I'm gonna need some culture in my diet. Also shoutout to my fellow mexicano, Mr. Quackity, yo te quiero mucho bebe"

I blew a kiss to the stream, then began cutting up the chicken.

"Stop flirting with Alex and give me attention Y/N"

After a chaotic 30 minutes of waiting for the rice, beans and chicken to cook, it was finally time to cut up the topping. I left george to the task of grabbing and passing me the vegetables because as he said "I've never had mexican food, so how am i supposed to know how to cut them Y/N"
Despite me wanting to punch the stubborn boy, I wanted the tacos to actually be edible, so I agreed, and left him to the simple task of passing me the necessary ingredients.

"Ok, now that we settled that, George pass me the tomatoes, purple onion, lime, Green and yellow bell peppers, cheese, and the salsa we made earlier please love."

As i waited for the next few ingredients i began working on what i did have. I sliced the cilantro while talking to the chat about George and I's plan to go to the museum this weekend. I rambled for about 5 minutes before turning around, confused as to why it was taking to him so long.

"George?"

"Which one is the green pepper Y/N? And what color did you say the onions were? Cause these all look the same to me"

George's face scrunched as he looked through the bag once again, obviously flustered

"Ughh I'm sorry Y/N, i'm uhh, ya know, colorblind... and umm, i'm having a hard time finding stuff"

He frowned, and I felt myself fall more in love with the lengthy boy that stood in front of me.

"Don't apologize love, its ok, i'll get it"

I quickly made my way toward the boy, leaning forward on my tippy toes to place a kiss on his cheek. I looked up at him, letting my hands stay cupped around his cheeks and smiled

"Thank you for helping George"
I pulled away and grabbed the groceries, setting them on the counter, then looking at chat who was going crazy over the encounter.

"Sorry about that chat, sometimes i forget that Gogy is colorblind"
I giggled and finished up lunch, plating the dish and handing it to George who looked deep in thought.

"Penny for your thoughts?"
I asked him softly

He turned, looking at me dead in the eyes, his cheeks flushed from embarrassment, but the cute curious look that i loved so much still fresh on his face

"Do Red and Green and Yellow bell peppers taste different, cause I didn't even know that they were different colors until like 5 minutes ago...."

THE AUTHOR SPEAKS :
short and sweet just like gogy !
I hope you're all having a lovely day !! I'll be updating a lot this week since I won't be able to update next weekend since it's my bday on Friday <3

─── →˚·  I WILL BE TAKING REQUESTS,
SO FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME OR COMMENT

thanks for reading babe!!
hope you enjoy <3

❲ : ¨ ·.· ¨ : ⋆
' · . · '

ꜜ ꜜ
remember that ur loved !!

ꜜ ꜜ remember that ur loved !!

﹟ @DUMBGOGY 2020 ❜ !*. 🫐 ˚⁺. 𖦹