let the games begin

Lila: ugh that little brat won't know what hit her

*later that day*

Marinette: *hanging posters with alya* Alya this is going so well I think I might have an actual chance to win and get a spotlight dance with Adrien *squels*

Alya: Girl go get you some. *gigles* anyway did you ever find someone to work in the bakery

Marinette: Nope not yet. Everyone I've asked so far couldn't do it

Alya: Girl I'm telling you, you gotta ask adrien
Marinette: I already told you it ain't gonna happen

Alya: cmon girl just think about it. You, him in a bakery AlOoOone.

Marinette: ALYA!!!

Alya: what, you act like you weren't thinking the same thing.

Marinette: *knowing damn well she was* Whatever. I'm still not gonna ask him. He's probably to busy with his modeling stuff anyways.

Adrien: *sneaks up on her* too busy for what

Marinette: *screams* um to busy to uh

Alya: *gives her a thumbs up*

Marinette: well uh so like since it's been really busy in the bakery lately my parents need some extra help, and I'm as wondering if you would like to take the job. If you want if you don't it's fine.

Adrien: oof Sorry um yea, I'm pretty sure I am to busy but I can still try to talk to my father about it

Marinette: oh *gets sad* yeah I knew it anyways it's fine

Adrien: *feels bad* well, I may not be able to help you in the bakery but I can help you with becoming prom queen.

Marinette: *gets excited* wait really

Adrien: yea I can tell people to vote for you it would definitely give you a boost since after all I am going to be the king. And also *scratches his head* usually I don't really like doing this type of stuff but you being queen would make it all the more fun

Marinette : thanks Adrien that really means a lot

Adrien: *smiles* I'll leave you back to hanging your posters *walks away*

Alya: Ooo girl go get you sum

Marinette: *blushing* I can't believe iit this will literally be the best dance ever.

*lila watching from a distance*

Lila: so that's the game you wanna play baker girl, well okay let the games begin. *evil smiles*

*after school*

Marinette: shoot I just remembered I won't be able to stay for the football with you today. I forgot I have to help my parents in the bakery since I they haven't found any extra help yet.

Alya: oh. It's fine I understand , but I don't care what's up we're still getting I've cream later
Marinette: *giggles* not worry I'm definitely not missing out on free ice cream. Later *starts running home*

Alya: *walking back in to the school to watch the game*

Lila: hey Alya

Alya: oh hey. I didn't know you were interested in football

Lila: are you kidding I love soccer, you know my grandpa use to play in the World Cup he was the best player in the team but unfortunately he had to stop from an injury

Alya: o, that's so sad. It must've been so hard for him

Lila: yea. It was for all of us. Also I almost forgot why I came to talk to you, I need to tell you something very important about Marinette.

Alya: Marinette? What about her? Omg is she hurt.

Lila: no, no, no, it's not that. You know what never mind I knew this was a bad idea.

Alya: Lila pls if it's important just tell me.

Lila: okay, the truth is marinette is using you. She could care less about you.

Alya: Marinette!? No you just have the wrong person. How do you know anyways.

Lila: I over heard her talking about it in the bathroom. Why do you think she hates me so much because I'm the only person who knows and when I tried to confront her she threatened to turn everyone against me and she keeps saying I love adrien when I don't and that he would be all hers.

Alya: Marinette!?!? No! You've got to be kidding. Tell me your joking!
Lila: Alya, *puts hand on alya's shoulder* would I lie to you

Alya: I-I I just can't believe it. This explains it all the lame excuses, her extreme jealousy for you. And I'm just realizing this now. How could it take me so long to relize. Well...at leader I have you Lila. *hugs her*

Lila: what are friends for *hugs back* *smirks* (in mind) that was to easy *evil glares*