Chapter 28: Epilogue

I love you. You annoy me more than I ever thought possible. But I want to spend every irritable minute with you.
-Unknown

Harry's POV (7 months later)

"Yes, thank you so much!" I said in joy as I smiled at Narcissa. It had been 6 months since Draco and I started dating and today was finally the day Narcissa had given us her blessings.

I looked at Draco and gave him a crushing hug and he hugged back just as hard.

"I love you, Mother." Draco said as a tear slipped down his cheek. He went to hug his mother and when they pulled back they gave each other such a warm smile that made em smile too.

"Ok, ok, now run along you two. Stay well." She shooed us and I took his hand in mine before running put of the Malfoy Manor's garden and apparating to our little cottage that we moved into after graduating from Hogwarts

Still Harry's POV (1 year later)

"What if I mess up? What if I trip?" I rambled on about the possibilities of everything going wrong as Hermione fixed my tie. 

"Mate, calm down. It's your wedding, loosen up." Ron said, popping up from nowhere.

"When did you even get here?" I asked as I eyed the ginger.

"Just now when you were busy rambling about messing up." Ron replied as he sat down at one of the empty chairs in the dressing room.

"It's still kind of sucks you know, how you are getting married to the love of your life, Ron's happy with Hermione, Blaise with Astoria, Ginny with Luna, Seamus and Dean married, Neville and Hannah and then there's me. Still single." Pansy said with a sigh as she stared at the ceiling. 

"Don't worry, Pans, I'm sure you'll fine the perfect bloke." I comforted and she hummed. Pansy had just come back from abroad to attend our marriage. She has quickly become a success and now she was known all over the wizarding world as she was the best fashion designer out there but she'd been way too immersed in work to find someone yet. I was right about one thing, Pansy did fancy Hermione but she got rejected and she has moved on and now they're back to being good friends.

"All done! You look gorgeous." Hermione said as she stepped aside for me to look in the mirror and I gotta say, not bad.

"You did a great job, 'Mione." I complimented, giving her a thumbs up as I slipped on my glasses.

"It's almost time." Pansy said from the doorway. She looked stunning in her navy gown that shimmered in the light.

"I'm so nervous." I said, biting the inside of my cheek.

"Don't be, you look stunning and Draco could never say no to you for the life of him. Everything will be a-okay." She said and I smiled in gratitude

A knock was sounded at the door and soon it opened to reveal Molly.

"Oh my dear, you look stunning!" She said brightly as she walked over to me and gave me a tight hug.

"Thank you, Molly." I said sincerely.

"It's time to walk down the aisle. Are you ready, bride to be?" She asked.

"Merlin, I still can't believe Draco convinced me to be the bride but.. yeah, ready as I'll ever be." I said, taking a huge deep breath as I grabbed onto her arm.

We all walked out the changing room and to where the wedding was being held, which was a huge hall decorated with emerald green decorations. (Draco's choice of colour.)

We reached the two big doors and it opened wide on que. I was met with many people standing and applauding as I walked down the aisle with Molly. I looked forward with a smile as I saw the blonde man standing there in his black suit looking as gorgeous as ever.

We made eye contact and it felt like I was falling in love with him all over again from the start.

Once I was at the end of the aisle I stood facing him, our hands already joined as everyone took their places.

Once the priest had finished the bible and readings. It was time for the vows.

"Harry, it's really a shock to be standing here, getting married to you of all people." Draco started the speech that got a chorus of laughter.

"It's not a shock that I love you, I always have ever since I locked eyes with you in first year but it's still a shock that you'd love me back. My life has honestly been dull and filled with crap but the one good thing or should I say the one great thing that happened in my life is you, Harry James Potter. You made every single problem in my life dissolve into nothing with just one look. You had the power to turn my world upside down with just a click of your finger and honestly,  I wouldn't allow anyone other than you to have that power. I love you More than I can ever express but there's one damn thing I kinda hate you for..." Draco said and I was quite in tears by now.

"The thing is that I kinda hate the fact how you can turn me into such a Hufflepuff. Never in my life have I ever been more embarrassed by my own thoughts!" Draco huffed out and I let out a free laugh and so did the crowd.

I cleared my throat as I thought back to my rehearsed speech.

"Draco Malfoy, I honestly don't know much to say. I was a depressed fool in eighth year. I couldn't eat, couldn't sleep, had no peace whatsoever but then you just walked into my heart and bam! I'm the happiest man in the world just by your laugh, your touch, your love, everything that has to do with you. I love you and I never want to let you go, so please hold onto me too." I ended it cheesily with a smile.

He nodded and tightened his hold on my hand.

Pansy walked up to us with two rings and Draco slipped the gold one onto my ring finger while I did the same except his was silver.

"Do you, Draco Lucius Malfoy, take Harry James Potter as your lawfully wedded husband through thick and thin, through sickness and wealth 'til death do you apart." The priest asked and I looked at him nervously but I'm not sure why.. it's not like he'll say no.

"I do." He said and a tear rolled down my face.

"Do you, Harry James Potter, take Draco Lucius Malfoy as your lawfully wedded husband through thick and thin, through sickness and wealth 'til death do you apart."

"Yes! I do." I said enthusiastically.

"You may now kiss the... bride. " the priest Said, unsure but I ignored it as I launched forward in a kiss. I cupped his cheeks and kissed him slowly. Applauding could be heard everywhere as I let him go and smiled the widest I have ever.

"I'm really happy." I said to Draco with a little laugh of disbelief that we were actually wedded now.

"I'm happy too, my husband." Draco said before leaning forward for one more kiss.

I went through so many hardships in life but if this was the result of it I wouldn't mind going through it 'cuz i finally found my happiness.

This dummy husband of mine might've said he doesn't deserve me but I still believe it's me who didn't deserve such a gift.

A gift named Draco Malfoy.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Whoohooooo we have finally reached the end of this story!! I really enjoyed writing this and I hope you liked reading it as well! Stay safe everybody and love yourself!