Elf?

(Y/N's) POV

I quickly grabbed a T-shirt off the floor that didn't smell too gross. It was a funny Simpsons meme shirt and even though Keefe probably wouldn't get, it, I liked it.

Not that I cared what he thought.

Sighing, I hurried down the stairs before Keefe could cause anymore trouble, because heaven knows trouble seemed to follow him around like bees on honey.

I walked into the living room where I saw him fiddling around with a DVD.
"What are you doing?"

He turned all astonished towards me like he totally didn't just spit water on my shirt.

"I saw this rectangle with the word Elf on it and thought it looked cool!"

I groaned internally. He had found one of the Christmas movies in the bottom of our DVD bin.

"Yeah, that's what we humans call a movie?"

"Well does it do something? I vaguely remember Dex saying something about this once,"
He said, trying to open the case and failing.

I took it from him and opened it, then popped it in the DVD player. I knew the only way to explain would be Keefe seeing a movie for himself.

Sighing, I plopped up on the couch and grabbed the remote from the coffee table. Keefe sat down next to me, and teasingly draped his arm over my shoulder.

I didn't say anything, but I gave him a look like, "you'd better not try anything." Because honestly, Keefe. Putting his arm around my shoulder? Best day ever.

I took the remote and pressed play.

____________________________

Keefe freaked out once he found out that the "elf" was actually just a guy in a costume. Or more like he said the dude was to ugly to be a real elf- or something like that.

Eventually he got so pissed at the "fake effects" that I got up and put in Lord of the Rings instead.  He couldn't stay awake for long though. Not long into the movie, he fell asleep on the couch.

On my shoulder.

I couldn't help but smile down at lord hunkyhair, who was currently at peace.  He smiled a little in his sleep.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed on the coffee table.

I reached over and checked it, seeing  it was a text from my friend Allison.

Buzz

Another, from Bailey.

Getting, annoyed, I put my phone on silent and opened messages.

Allison:
"(Y/N) WHERE ARE YOU?"

Bailey:
"Yeah we've been looking for you everywhere and you're not in the cafeteria."

Oh. So that's what they were nagging about.

Allison:
"It's obvious you're skipping, so what's the story this time, hmm?"

I texted back, "Im sick."

*** (Somebody PLS get the reference 🥬👄🥬)

Bailey:
"Righhhhtt, like we're gonna buy that. c'mon, what's the real story?"

I looked down at Keefe sleeping on my shoulder, then back at my phone, and hesitated.

Then I slowly wrote,
"Well, there's a guy over at my house."

A pause.

then a text from Allison.
"Is he cute?"

HAHA they had no idea.

Snapping a picture of his face, I sent it with the caption,
"idk, decide for yourself."

Another pause, and I imagined them staring at their phones in the cafeteria thinking they'd rather eat him than their crummy lunch food.

Bailey:
"Nice try, but this is obviously a pinterist photo, isn't it?"

Allison:
"I agree, he's way to hot to be real."

I decided to let them think what they wanted to.

Bailey:
"Wait...NO THATS HER COUCH."

Another pause from my friends.

Them Allison:
"Oh god (y/n), your so lucky."

I was about to reply, when the sound of a car door slamming caught my attention.

Oh no.

Thanks for reading!!  Vote and save if you enjoyed!  I try to update once a week :'3

-Brianna