Moving to Mystic Falls

Bella's View
For the past months I've been sitting in the same spot, by the window; staring out it. There's nothing else I can do or want to do. The love of my life left me in the woods. Edward Cullen, he left. I have no purpose without Edward.

As I'm in the middle of thinking, I get a knock on my door. "Yeah?" "We're moving" "We're what?" "We're moving to Mystic Falls" "Why?" "The sheriff needs my help with a case and we need a fresh start. Especially you" A fresh start... That actually sounds good. "Ok, then I guess we're moving"

It felt like we were driving for hours upon hours upon hours! When we finally get to a house, a nice looking house that is. "Ok, here we are, our new home" "Our new home" I sighed, getting my stuff together and into the house.

I was unpacking my room and there's a knock on the door. My dad had went to meet the sheriff so I figured maybe it was just him, that he forgot his key.

When I opened the door, there was a brown haired girl standing there. "Hi, I'm Elena" "Um, hi" "I noticed you're new and I wanted to invite you over to my place for dinner" "I appreciate it, but I don't want to get in the way" "You won't it's fine, my boyfriend made to much anyway" "Your... Boyfriend" "Did I say something?" "No, do you like live with him?" "No, I live with my Aunt Jenna, my younger brother Jeremy, and that's it" "Ah ok" "So, how about that dinner?" "Your not gonna leave until I say yes are you?" "Nope" "I didn't think so" "Ok let me just leave a note for my dad" "Good"

We got to her place and it was, I have to admit, nice. "So, don't mind my brother, he's a big flirt, he will flirt with you" I chuckled and said, "Ok" We walk into the kitchen and I see a handsome teenage boy. "Bella, this is my boyfriend, Stefan" "Hey Bella, it's nice to meet you" "It's nice to meet you, too" "Elena, do you know where the-?" "Oh you must be the new neighbor" "Yes ma'am" "Bella this is my Aunt Jenna, Aunt Jenna this is Bella" "Well, it's nice to meet you Bella but I have to run out really quick ok?" "What? Aunt Jenna, you said you would stay" "Elena" "Elena, it's ok" I said. "Ok, be careful" "I will"