Drunk Words, Sober Thoughts - Mammon

Start from the beginning

"Babe let's go out! I wanna dance with you." You said joyfully.

"Wh- dance with me?" Mammon said in confusion.

"Yeah! You're a really great dancer." You beamed, still messing with his hair.

"Well if you think so- wait I ain't fallin for this! You're too drunk to go out ya hear? And I don't want my brothers interfering with us." Mammon grumbled, keeping you from getting off him.

"Pleaseee? I'm not as think as you drunk I am." You slurred. You covered your mouth, realizing what you just said. Mammon fell into a fit of laughter.

"Pfft oh man I wish I was recording that! Wait say that again!" Mammon laughed as he took out his phone. You covered your face in embarrassment.

"Nooo! You're so meann" you whined, hiding your face on his chest.

"Aww come on sweetheart it was cute!" Mammon snickered. You looked up at him with puppy eyes.

"I'm not saying it, moron." You pouted.

"Hey! Ugh fine..." He grumbled but still had his phone out and recording. You gave him a little smile. He sighed, caressing your cheek, to which you nuzzled up.

"I love you Mammon." You closed your eyes contently.

"What were you sayin earlier? About how much you adore the great Mammon?" He said.

"I adore you so much. And love that you're somehow cute and hot at the same time. And the sweetest demon ever...um...and you have a cute butt" You said laughed, your eyes full of adoration.

"Pfft...you think so?" He teased a bit. On the inside his heart was warm and he felt like screaming from how cute you were.

"I know so! And I'll fight whoever thinks otherwise. I just want to cuddle with you all day because I love you so much." You hiccuped, wrapping your arms around his neck and resting your head on his shoulder. He stopped recording, satisfied with what he got from you.

"Sing for me?" You asked sleepily.

"Huh? Ya know I'm not an excellent singer." Mammon grumbled. "Why should I sing anyway?"

"Because I love your voice, you tsundere." You mumbled before kissing his lips.

"Tch! Dirty move...damn you. F-fine...I'll only sing ONE song so ya better listen well." Mammon blushed. You smiled. Mammon nervously cleared his throat.

"I looked at you and said, oh-oh-oh" He sang shyly. He knew how much you loved this song and thought it was a short enough one to keep you satisfied.

"Don't hate me, am I crazy?" He put this chin on top of your head and rubbed your back.

"So tenderly you watch me burn, you watch me burn, oh" He continued, feeling a bit more comfortable singing to you. You nuzzled closer to him and sighed contently.

"So tell me, am I crazy?"

"'Cause I do, 'cause I do"

"Ooh"

"La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la" You quietly joined in.

"Ooh" You both hummed.

"And I don't wanna die" He went on.

"No, I don't wanna die" Mammon finished the song rather quickly. His cheeks warm from embarrassment.

"That was nice." You hummed.

"R-really? I-I mean o-of course it was." Mammon said.

"Sing only for me, okay babe?" You yawned. Mammon snickered.

"Oh? Didn't peg you to be the jealous type. And what're ya gonna do if I sing to someone else, sweetheart?" Mammon teased. You scrunched your nose up in slight annoyance. And kissed his neck in retaliation, causing him to tense up a bit. He gripped your thighs as you attacked his sensitive spots.

"Ah, Ah! Okay okay, I get it sheesh!" He panted. You giggled.

"D-damnit...j-just go to sleep." Mammon huffed. You got off him and laid your head on his lap. This time he was the one playing with your hair.

"Promise you'll stay with me?" You looked up at him with tired eyes. He looked shocked by your sudden request.

"W-what? O-of course I-I'll stay with y-you, idiot!" Mammon stuttered. You smiled at the blushing tsundere.

"I love you Mammon..." You said before falling asleep. He smiled sheepishly at you.

"L-love you too Y/n..." Mammon said.

"I'm definitely the luckiest demon alive right now..." He whispered, taking your hand and kissing it.

Once he knew you were asleep, he took out his phone and played the video he took of you over and over again. Happy to keep this little gem with him. This, he thought, was better than all the money in the world.

A/n: Why the heck do I finish these so late at night it's literally midnight rn =_=
Anyways I don't think I'm going to post the rest of the week (even though I hardly ever post daily) because I have finals and that's not fun :')