Chapter 1

There was a girl who loved to party everynight. But one night while she was partying a man showed up in a black hoody. He came in her house and he asked for the girl to go upstairs to speak to her. So she went to her room and he took out his knife and other things and she just sat down not knowing what was happening. The man started to tie the girl to her bed and she tried to yell for help but no one heard her yells. She tried to reach the phone but she couldn't. He came back in the room with a needle and a whip. He injected the needle in her and she became very dizzy and blacked out. When she woke up he said, "what's your name?" she replied, "christy what do you want from me?" All he did was leave the room and christy was able to reach the knife she cut the ropes and hid behind the door. When he came back in she hit him with the door and ran as fast as she could out the door. she quickly made it to a store, then as she was about to start running again BOOM she into someone and that someone was her mom. She told her mom everything and the guy in the black hoody was arrested and everything went back to normal. Christy shot up out of her sleep and said "it was just a dream."

or was it? find out next time i update plz vote thx my loves -hazel-

The StrangerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara