9 years Later

When Naruto first moved in with her he was a little shy but they got used to each other and became siblings. Nova had gone on many ANBU missions and Naruto still didn't know she was an ANBU. Nova and Anko had grown really close. Naruto and Anko were close too. They were like brother and sister but Nova had a different realtionship with Anko. Her and Anko trained together, they went on missions, they did most things together. They were like family, but more. (Sorry for a weird explanation but I can't find the right word to explain what they are to each other.) For a mission Jiji stated that Nova had to go into the Ninja academy with Naruto to keep him safe and to watch over the clan heirs. Kakashi would be a team leader, Anko would be in the Chunin exams, and Nova would have to be on a team. She didn't really like the idea of going to the academy but she had to. She was going to be moving into the academy most of the way through the school year not needing to go to the classes and was supposed to be in Naruto's class. 

"Come on Nova wake up or you will be late for school." Naruto was yelling and shaking her violently until she got out of bed. She put on the same outfit she wore when she sprouted her wings in the begining just the outfit was blue, black and red. Naruto wore is normal orange jump suite. They made their way to school after eating their breakfeast. They got there some what early as Naruto just walked into the loud class. She was waiting in the door watching the battlefield of students. Naruto walked to a open desk as a dark haired boy sat next to him. Sasuke Uchiha. The last of the uchiha clan and it's heir. Some girls started screaming at Naruto for sitting next to Sasuke even though Sasuke was the one to sit there. Nova noticed the teacher was watching the room behind her. "Hi I am your new student Nova." The teacher seemed to know her. "Ahh. Your Naruto's sister. Nice to meet you I am Iruka." They moved more into the class and Iruka-Sensei yelled at the class to be quite. "Good morning class today we have a new student. This Is Nova please Introduce yourself." Nova stepped forward and looked at all the eyes and saw Naruto smiling at her with a red palm mark on his face. "My name is Nova Black. I am Naruto's sister. I a 13 years old, and I get angary easily so don't test me." She was looking at the girl she knew hit Naruto. The girl shrinked back in her seat.  Naruto headed and sat next to Naruto and gave him a smile. At the end of the day the teacher announced the test next week. When they left the class the fangirls of the Uchiha started yelling at Naruto about something he did in class. I glared at them shutting most of them up. One of them didn't stop and walked over to us. She was about to punch Naruto on he head but I grabbed her hand before that happened and glared into her eyes. Everyone watched in surprise. "Don't do that again." Nova said with the intent to fight the girl.  The girl screached. "BAKA!! YOU AND NARUTO ARE BAKA'S! Stop acting so tough we know your not!" At this Nova then lifted the girl over her shoulder and she flew into a tree. Everyone gasped. The Uchiha just stared at Nova in shock. Why does she seemed to not be affected by him. It's like she doesn't notice him. In that moment he realized he loved her. He would have her as his own. He scolded hisself for such thoughts and blushed ducking away while they were all occupied with the pink haired girl struggling to stand up. 

       For the next week Nova proved she was stronger then everybody who fought her making all the boys wanting to go on a date with her and making Naruto  get angary at the request being protective of Nova. Sasuke on the other hand growled everytime another asked her on a date. The started calling her the crimson sun because she was very voilent but her hair was as bright as the sun. She liked it to be honest. The teacher then told everyone to calm down and wait for their name to be called to do the test. Naruto and Nova had practiced all week to make sure Naruto would pass. Nova knew she would so she didn't really mind. Naruto's Name was called and when he came back he had a ninja headband on his head with the kids in the class to be amazed at how he really made it being the dead last. Nova hugged the blonde and he thanked her for her help. When she was done with her test she sat down next to Naruto who had been next to the Uchiha. She didn't really like him after learning what Naruto had been through at school because of him. She glared at the Uchiha who didn't seem to notice. She sat down next to the both in the middle after Naruto complained about being in the middle. The dark haired boy realized the love of his life was sitting next to him and started to talk to her. As usual she ignored him. "Nova congrats on passing. You are the top in are class though so it is not a surprise." No answer. "Why do you always ignore me?" He was getting angary. "Hey! You can't ignore me I a....." He couldn't finish. What was he. Nova turned to look at him. "You are nothing so I can ingnore you and even if you said something on the lines of being the last Uchiha blah blah blah it wouldn't matter. Half the kids in his class are heirs and you are one by default. I lost my entire clan to and they were far better then yours. So shut the hell up and stop being a baby." She said it in a weird normal tone even though it felt like she was yelling it. Everyone was watching them by now and it was silent until a teacher came in calling the next person. 

I know this is kind of short but I will try to make longer ones in the future. Please bare with me I am still in school also. Thank you for reading. Bye and Happy holidays. If I am lucky I will get a chapter out before I leave for the holidays. Good bye.