9 - interview

"You two ready?" One of the producers asks us as we walk to a couch in the studio. My heart is pounding in my chest.

"Yep." Cameron says. When they walk away he kisses my cheek. "It'll be fine. Just answer truthfully and don't answer anything that you're uncomfortable with." He reassures me. I take a deep breath and release it. He wraps his arm and me as we sit down and rubs it gently.

"And we are live in 3..2..1!" The producer exclaims.

"Welcome back everyone! If you're just joining us then welcome! Today we are here with social media sensations cameron Dallas and Alia Manson. It's great to have you two here." The nice lady says.

"Thank you. It's great to be here." Cameron says. He moves his arm down to my waist now.

"Yes, it's great to be here." I agree.

"You two are absolutely astonishing in the social media world. Cameron, you have over 4 million followers on Twitter and 6.9 million followers on vine. That's crazy. And Alia, you have about the same correct?"She asks. I nod. "What does it feel like to see this?"

"It's honestly insane. Like sometimes I wake up and i have to make sure that I'm not still dreaming. It's just crazy. Just to think that all of those numbers are real people who love you...it's amazing." Cameron explains.

The interviewer nods before smiling.

"So, we have some questions for you." She says and glances at her paper. "Now, we know that you and Alia finally have had your baby! Tell us about him or her." She says. We both smile widely.

"Well, I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Her name is Sarah and she is the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me. " I gush. Cameron follows me in doing so.

"Sarah is absolutely the best thing that I've ever created. It wouldn't get through to me for a few months that that was my child in my girlfriends stomach. We were having a baby. " he expresses.

"And you're still living with your friend Nash am I correct?" She asks. We both nod.

"Mhm. It's great to have him there. Especially today when we needed someone to watch Sarah. Also, he's a great cook. He cooks most of our meals." I say.

"Now, let's get into some of the harder questions, shall we." She says. I shift uncomfortably but cam wraps his arm around me and rests it on my arm. He lightly rubs my arm and whispers in my ear.

"It's okay." He whispers, caringly.

"Your fans were worried for a long time because you had been completely inactive on social medics. Why is that?" She directs to cam. I feel his breath slightly stagger and I can tell he wants to cry. I look at him.

"We'd rather not answer that. It has something to do with the baby and some other stuff." Cameron says. The last nods and looks down at her cards.

"We know that your friend, Shawn Mendes, made a cover of a song dedicated to you two with clips from your struggle with your sickness. How hard was that?" She asks. Cameron answers before I can open my mouth.

"The hardest thing I've ever had to experience. Even though it wasn't me." Cameron says. I take a breath before answering.

"I've never been through anything harder. I originally was going to have twins. A boy and a girl. But, the boy," I pause feeling tears. I hold the tears back. Cameron rubs his hand on my arm, soothingly. " the boy sadly passed away in a miscarriage." I say. "He was going to be named cameron junior." I add.

"It was her decision" he jokes to lighten the mood. But of course, it wasn't my choice. He decided on it an I agreed because why not. I got to pick Sarah's name. The interviewer laughs.

"Alia, while you were sick your friend Nash, and Cameron, both posted pictures on Instagram. Can we get those on the screen? " she nods to the producer and a moment later an image pops up on the screen. Me and cameron in my hospital bed. That was the day I lost my hair. It was before that though. Only moments before. Cameron is in the bed with me. I guess Nash caught us off guard.

Cam kisses my cheek. He knew about that picture. Next they show a picture of two hands entwined. One has needles poking in it. The other has nothing. Cameron posted this one. It's our hands. I don't know when this was. I don't remember him taking that. He chuckles at it. I look at him.

"I may have taken that while you were asleep." He says. I playfully hit his arm.

"Creep." I joke.

"You're cute when you blush." He says. I cover my face with my hands.

"You two certainly are adorable." The interviewer says.

The rest of the interview is just stuff about the previous tour, friends, living with Nash, and some other boring things.

Soon we say goodbye and leave.

______________________

Yo

I planned this super duper big emotional thing that cameron was gonna say but I forgot to put it in and yeah this happened

I updated

Be happy

Ily guys

Sorry I'm such a sucky writer

Comment, vote, and share this story with your friends

Byeeee