8 - small bump

* Alia's POV *

"There's nothing like us, there's nothing like you and me together." I sing into the small microphone in harmony with shawn who made his way out here last night to see us. He made it here early. Thankfully, I was up taking care of the baby already. We had put her back in her crib after a bottle and went onto the terrace and decided to film a cover together.

Now that we were finished I just sat and looked at my hands.

"What's up?" Shawn asks.

"Just thinking." I reply.

"About what?" He inquires. I shrug.

"Just life." He smiled, then frowned slightly.

"Do you wish you had both of the babies?" He suddenly asks. I'm shocked by his question, my eyes widen. "Sorry"

"No, it's okay." I sigh. "Honestly, yeah." He pulls his guitar back into his lap.

"Set up the camera please." He says. I do so without hesitation.

"Hey guys, I'm Shawn Mendes, and this is a cover of Ed sheeran's song Small bump. I'd like to dedicate this song to my favorite couple and close friends Alia and Cameron."

He begins to strums few cords on the guitar and starts the song, singing with his beautiful, melodic voice.

"You're just a small bump unborn, in four months you're brought to life,

You might be left with my hair, but you'll have your mother's eyes,

I'll hold your body in my hands, be as gentle as I can,

But for now you're scan of my unmade plans,

A small bump in four months you'll open your eyes

I'll whisper quietly, I'll give you nothing but truth,

If you're not inside me, I'll put my future in you

You are my one and only.

You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight.

Oh, you are my one and only.

You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight.

And you'll be alright.

Oh, you're just a small bump unknown, you'll grow into your skin.

With a smile like hers and a dimple beneath your chin.

Finger nails the size of a half grain of rice,

And eyelids closed to be soon opened wide

A small bump, in four months you'll open your eyes.

And I'll hold you tightly, I'll give you nothing but truth,

If you're not inside me, I'll put my future in you

You are my one and only.

You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight.

Oh, you are my one and only.

You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight.

And you'll be alright.

And you can lie with me,
With your tiny feet

When you're half asleep,
I'll leave you be.

Right in front of me
For a couple weeks
So I can keep you safe.

'Cause you are my one and only.

You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight.

You are my one and only.

You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight.

And you'll be alright.

'Cause you were just a small bump unborn for four months then torn from life.

Maybe you were needed up there but we're still unaware as why"

Tears seem to be falling silently down his cheeks as well as mine by the time he finishes the song. I turn the camera off and just sit there, embracing him into a hug. Both of us have tears falling down our cheeks. I thank him and suddenly im in the kitchen with him by my side. He's teaching me how to cook some soup I've never cooked or eaten. It's called potato soup.

Suddenly a pair of arms wrap around my waist and a head rests in my shoulder.

"Smells good, beautiful." Cameron says, followed by a yawn. I look over at him and kiss him.

"Sleep good?" I ask, stirring the soup.

"Great." He sleepily replies.

"I can tell. It's noon, you know?" I giggle. He hums and lightly nods.

"Come cuddle with me." He begs.

"No, she's learning to make soup." Shawn says before I can speak.

"Shut up Mendes." Cam groans.

"Go get ready, we have an interview later, remember?" I reason, trying to get him to let me finish cooking. He groans and leaves. By the time I've finished making the soup I swear it won't be good. Shawn insists that it'll be good. We keep it on the stove in the pot to keep it warm.

I then go upstairs to greet Sarah and get ready for our interview. I enter our room and see cam holding Sarah in his arms, quietly rocking her, while feeding her a bottle. I come up behind and him and run hand through the his nicely done hair. I kiss his cheek. He smiles and looks at me.

"This is our baby girl. We created her." He says.

"And I carried her around for 9 months in my uterus." I laugh. He laughs too. I then kiss Sarah's cheek and go to the closet to pick out my outfit.

After I've picked out my outfit I go shower, brush my teeth, and then finally get dressed. I put on a blue sweater, some black leggings and a pair of brown moccasins. I pull my hair- which is now down to half way down my back- into a ponytail and apply my makeup. Concealer, mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and lipgloss. I rarely put on this much makeup but for this interview I decided I should. I made sure that it was all waterproof before hand of course. I step out of the bathroom and see that Sarah is sleeping. Cameron must have left the room because it looks deserted. I go into Nash's room across the hall.

"Me and Cam are gonna leave pretty soon. Will you watch over Sarah please? I hate to leave her but she's so young and I don't want her out in the world quite yet." I say. He nods.

"Yeah. Have fun." He says. He seems somewhat grumpy. I don't question it and make my way downstairs to see cameron and Shawn hanging out on the couch. They both look over their shoulders and smile at me.

"Ready to go beautiful?" Cameron questions. I nod and smile.

"Good luck. " shawn says. "And don't worry about Sarah, me and Nash have got in under control. " he adds. Cameron and I laugh. He wraps his arm around me and I rest my head in his shoulder.

"Let's go." I say and we head to the car.

Not 20 minutes later we arrive for the interview at the today show.

----------------------------------------------

IT TOOK ME SO LONG TI UPDAT EIN SORRY ILL TRY TI UPDATE QUICKER THIS TIME

ily guys

Btw we got shatter me to over 13k reads

OMG ILY

Comment if you read shatter me

K bye