"Do you. by any chance, have a phone number I could get from you?" the guy asked. Y/n rolled her eyes and scoffed. She met his eyes in the rear view mirror again. She smiled sweetly before her eyes started glowing red once more. This time a red light shot from them, breaking the mirror; causing the glass to fall in the man's lap. He flinched before scooting lower in his seat, too scared of the girl in the back of the car.

Only two more hours of this.

Wonderful.

- -

The uber pulled up on the side of the street, right in front of the Umbrella Academy. Y/n looked up at it through the window before sighing and grabbing her suitcase. She threw two twenties and a ten dollar bill in the front passenger seat. She opened the door and got out, closing the door and walking up a few feet from the gate. Looking up at it again before taking a deep breath. "You can do this N/n. You'll do fine," she mumbled to herself and she opened the gate and walked inside.

She walked into the living room and looked above the mantel. Her breath hitched as she saw the painting of Five. It amazed her every time. Not just the fact that it was Five. The boy she always fought with. The boy who she seemed to have hated. The boy who hated her. The boy whose disappearance had the biggest effect on her of all people; much to everyone's surprise.

"Miss Y/n," there was a voice from behind her.

She smiled, "Pogo." She turned around and looked at him. "I missed you," she said.

He smiled faintly, "As did I Miss Y/n. How have you been?"

Y/n walked up to him and hugged him, "I've been okay. Job's been a little crazy lately. I've been working with this really nice girl on the days I'm not teaching classes. I think that she has real potential."

The days she wasn't on college campus teaching her English Literature class, she was in the studio. Lately, she had been working with a girl who wanted to release music.

She paused before adding, "What about you, Pogo? How have you been?" She knew that Pogo had taken her father's death harder than the rest.

Pogo sighed, hugging her back, "Good, good, Miss Y/n." He pulled back when they heard shuffling from the doorway.

"Y/n." Diego said, almost a whisper.

"What's up loser?" she asked as she walked up to him, hugging his torso tightly. "I missed you, you dumbass."

Diego chuckled before hugging her back, "I missed you too." He pulled back, "Why do you still look like a-"

"Teenager?" she asked, cutting him off. "I don't know. It's hard to deal with sometimes I'm not gonna lie to you about that. It sucks ass."

She still looked like she did when she was thirteen, almost fourteen. Her body just stopped growing, but it didn't surprise her. Though, her face had lost the baby look to it, she had sharper cheek bones and jaw lines. She never really understood why everyone immediately thought that she was a kid. She was just shorter than average. Well, not really, the average height for women around them wasn't very high.

"Must be all that coffee you drank as a kid. It stunts your growth y'know," Diego replied, smirking.

She punched his arm, "Fuck off."

He chuckled, "Still feisty as always."

"And you're still a dick as always," she retorted.

"And sarcastic I see."

-

Y/n walked into her father's old study, seeing Allison and Klaus. She was about to say hello when she leaned up against the doorway, amused by was Klaus was doing.