Chapter 1

"Now
I present
You
The
Boy
Who lived " Dumbledore said .
James and lily were very happy but Remus and Sirius were looking at eachother with worried expression and glanced at Harry  who was now sleeping and looked at James and lily who were looking over at Adam who was at lily's hand and fussing at how they were he would become their Savoir and how handsome he would become in future .how his handsome face was damaged by his scar even though they will love him .

To the riddle mansion

       Severus awaked by the patronus send by the Dumbledore which states potter's were under attack

        When he went down there were only few death eaters .

         " Where is tom ? " Severus asked the death eaters before they could answer Bellatrix and the lestrage twins entered.

          "Severus why are you awake do you need anything. " Asked Bellatrix

           " Where is tom Bella Dumbledore messaged me Potter's were under attack " answered Severus who was in the verge of colapse on not finding tom.

             "Calm down Severus our lord is on some important work right rodolph tell him" said with Her eyes on her husband telling him to come here and help her in calming down Severus and not to stand there .

               Rodolphus sighed and elbowed rabastan to come don't blame him as he does not to enter a battle witha comrade well when it goes worse he can have a companion on going to the hell.

                Rabastan as if he could understand his thoughts looked into eyes with blaming and sneersed well blame him for having a wife with double personality who goes from killer Machine to mother hen and mother hen to killer Machine well both do love him so he don't have a problem . Well that story is for another time Now problem at the hand mission calm down Severus yess.

                 "Well lord is on a important mission and will return once he  finished . don't worry Severus Lucius also went out with our lord even if the lord went out alone he would not be harmed because of his power so don't worry ."said rodolphus

                 Followed by rabastan " lord is very looking forward for the birth of the heir  and he will make sure he is ok for you and and his up coming heir so don't wory he will come safe and sound ."

                    "Did you hear that Severus he will come so you don't need to worry what you must do now is take care of the child in your womb and take the rest which you need much more if you worry too much it will affect the body and my princess will be skinny " said Bellatrix

                    " Bella what if it is a boy " said rabastan

                     " Well even if it is boy it will be also skinny if Severus worry this much and did not eat" restored Bellatrix

                     Although Severus has regained his composure he is not calm at all in his heart. By the heart he know that tom went after the potters. When Severus was going interrupt them Lucius Entered looking haggard.

                         "Lucius what happened?" Asked Severus.