Making new friends was so exciting, but also so scary!

They were in the middle of one of the eighty super long tables that made up the eating room - I'd counted when I was cleaning. All the tables weren't full but Master said as the clan got bigger, they would be. 

"I'm Gazium," the boy who'd invited me over says with a smile almost as pretty as he was.

"I'm Kalem," I reply before I look around, "what are your names?"

"Raven," The girl next to him says with a wink. She had skin like Aias' Malcolm and eyes like me so she was really unique looking, but in a nice way!

"Ophelia," another girl says with a wave, she was a little further down but I couldn't miss her with the bright red hair she had. The little dots all over her face matched them and looked even better with her green eyes.

I'd met a lot of other beings in the slave house, but I'd never gotten to talk to them like this and we were never allowed to have names so I loved all these even more. I never knew names could sound so beautiful but I knew I'd enjoy saying them all from no onwards.

There was one more boy next to Raven but when I saw his face, I had to look back at Gazium to make sure he hadn't moved but he hadn't, they just looked the exact same!

"You're two!" I say as I continue shifting my head from side to side to make sure I wasn't missing him move. 

Vampires were fast and maybe I was just missing it because of that.

"Twins," the second Gazium says with a chuckle.

This Gazium wasn't as pretty as the first one, his face was harder where the first Gazium's was soft and full. This Gazium had sharper features and had more muscles on his body, but they had the same black hair and black eyes.

"What's your name?" I ask him instead of asking what twins were. If I did then they'd know I didn't know what twins were because I was in the slave house for so long. I didn't want sad times in this happy one, so I kept my questions locked away for later knowing  Master would answer them.

"Sin," he replies with a grin that told me he loved that name a lot. I loved my name a lot too so I understood his joy.

"It's nice to meet you all," I say just how I'd practised in front of the bathroom mirror. I give myself a mental cheer, but keep my smile from getting too big as I shift in my place.

"It's nice to meet you too Kalem," Gazium says, "I'm happy we got you before someone else did."

I was popular?! Popular meant that I was liked by many people, and if people wanted to speak to me then that meant that I was popular, and if I was that then...t-then.... ahhh!!!!

"Do you like the castle?" I ask, hoping they thought it was clean enough.

"Like?" Raven repeats with a chuckle, "this is a major step up from camping in the woods."

I shiver at that. We had woods outside the castle and I couldn't imagine ever having to sleep out there. No, no, no. 

"It's amazing that something so massive hasn't deteriorated underground," Ophelia says sounding awed as she looks up at the high ceiling.

I didn't know what deetorriated meant, but that was okay because that just meant I had more words to learn now! Before Master would know it, I'd be giving him words he didn't know.

"Master says its made from witch magic," I explain hoping that what I said fit in place with deetorriated.

Ophelia eyes go wide before she nods her head frantically, "that makes a lot more sense."