Whats going on?

It's been about a week or two since kei, tadashi, and me joined the volleyball team me as one of the mangers of course.
KAGEYAMA'S POV
Y/N left to go fill our water bottles up and I was practicing my serves with hinata when this short boy with spiky brown hair with a blonde strip in the middle came in and caught my serve. 'That was the perfect receive' then he started talking to hinata about who knows what. Then I walked over and found out he came to karasno for the girl uniform and then our mangers came in....
+Y/N'S POV+
As I was walking back to the gym from filling the waters I saw kiyoko-San and we started talking about the team. Once we got to the gym kiyoko-San opened the door and some spiky haired dude came running at her. Then he saw me..
"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD THE HEAVENS HAVE LOOKED APON ME AND BLESSED ME WITH NOT ONE BUT TWO GODDESS" he said with his hands in a prayer potion
"Oh hi I'm L/N Y/N but please call me Y/N I don't really do the last name thing with myself, I'm a first year, and a manger with kiyoko. I said putting out my hand
"Wowww a beautiful girl with a beautiful name. WAIT WHAT YOUR A MANGER THIS MAKE THINGS EVEN BETTER OH SHOT I SHOULD TELL YOU MY NAME, I'm nishinoya yu and I'm the libero for the team and I'm a second year. SO that makes me your senpai!" He said completely missing my hand and instead pointed at me. "OH LET ME SHOW YOU MY ROLLIN' THUNDER" he said while running to go change.
"Huh he's reacted the same way as Tanaka" I said to Kokoyo wile putting the waters down.
~TIME SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL~
As soon as the bell ringed I left to go meet up with Tsuki and tadashi but when I went to the gate only yams was there..
"Hey yams where's Tsuki?" I asked
"Oh um he's behind school some girl is confessing to him I think" he said shrugging it off.
But me. I heart as if I was stabbed in the back and the heart. Why wouldn't he tell me.
"Oh um just go ahead I forgot my notebook in my last class" I lied
"Oh okay bye Y/N see you tomorrow" yams said as he left
Now time to go behind the school. I have to run before anything major happens and as soon as I got there I heard.
"Everything I wanted to tell you was in that letter. Do you accept it?" The random girl said
"Ok sure I guess I will be your boyfriend" tsuki said
As soon as those word left his mouth I froze. Then I ran, ran, and ran until I got home. I didn't realize I was crying until I saw my uniform was dampened by my tears.
Why? Why? Why didn't I say anything first? He never talked about crushes so why did he say yes? What's going on?

(simp124 here👹 sorry I haven't updated in a whole ass month👩🏽‍🦯 but here's so angst🙂 I will be updating more often because I hate school and winter break is coming up😜)