Anika: joh bhi aap chaahte

Like this, they spent the day doing things together. They made lunch for one another, and soon the time came to collect their daughter from her school.

Chutki: Mumma, mujhe ice cream chahiye

Anika: acha, no hello hi?

Chutki: voh bhi

She then jumped into her father's arms and gave him a big kiss

Chutki: Papa aap mujhe ice cream khilaounge?

Shivaay: of course princess, lekin ghar per

Anika: haan haan, hygiene ka dhyaan dena hai naa?

He just rolled his eyes and made Chutki sit in her seat. When he closed the door and moved to open his own, Shivaay noticed Anika trip up on her own sandal. Luckily she didn't fall as she leaned over out to take support from the car since her one arm was wrapped up in a cast. But Shivaay's attention was drawn to her other hand that was wrapped around her waist. Her face filled with fear as her eyes shut tightly. It took her a moment to become familiar with her surroundings before she hurriedly got in the car.

Shivaay only felt guilt when he saw that. She still wasn't out of that incident and he felt this was because of him. Had he been with her and let her get out her emotions quickly, then maybe she wouldn't have this fear.

Anika: challe Shivaay?

The voice beside him brought him out of his thoughts and he started the car. When they reached home, after he gave Chutki her much wanted ice cream, Shivaay excused himself and became engrossed in his work. He tried to assure himself that it was okay, but flashes of Anika breaking down in his arms kept appearing before his eyes. 

By the time night came, Anika entered the room with a jug of water in her hands. She immediately noticed Shivaay perched at the end of the bed, and it seemed as if he was deep in his thoughts.

Anika: Shivaay

He didn't react to her calling out, so she came closer up to him and stood in front of him.

Anika: Shivaay are you alright?

She lifted his head with both her hands and cupped his face. That was when his teary eyes met with hers. Before she could react, he flung his arms around her waist and buried his head in her stomach. In response, Anika kept her one hand on his head and the other rubbed his back. She was clueless as to what caused this sudden change in him.

Anika: kya hua Shivaay?

Anika separated his arms from her waist and made him sit properly on the bed with her. He took her hands in his and his sobs created little tears in Anika's eyes.

Shivaay: kaash uss din mein nahi jaata. Mera mann theek bhi nahi tha lekin mein gaya. If only I stayed behind

Anika: Nahi, aab sab kuch theek ho gaya

Shivaay: Jhoot maat bol Anika, meine aaj dekha jab tu girne wali thi. Itni darr gayi thi aur mein kuch nahi kar paaya

Anika knew she couldn't deny the fact that she was scared. Any time she would slip or trip up, her hand automatically found its way to her stomach, as if she was protecting her baby. But she couldn't let him feel guilty for the incident. He helped her to overcome the trauma and convinced her that she wasn't at fault. So she was going to do the same, be there for him when he needed it.

Shivaay: I wasn't there to protect my baby, mein tumhare saath nahi tha. Tune chup chaap sab kuch seh liya, aur mujhe realise nahi hua ki tum kisi musibaat mein ho. I should have known jab tune mera call nahi uthaya, yah Chutki ke saath video call nahi kiya. Par pata nahi kyu I didn't figure it out. Meine bahut koshish kiya, to be strong. But at the end of the day, I can't believe we lost our child...

Unable to bear the sight of tears in his eyes, she pulled him into a hug and ruffled her hand through his hair. She settled down resting her back against the headboard and allowed him to rest, keeping his head on her chest.

Anika: aapka kohi dosh nahi hai, agar meine aapko kuch bataya mahi toh aapko kaise pata chalta. Aur jab aap aaye, you were there for me. You never made me feel alone, aap humesha mere saath the. Kya nahi kiya aapne mere liye, kabhi aloo puri banaya toh kabhi chocolates laake mujhe khilate. So never say you weren't there for me. Yeh kisi ki galati nahi hai, shayad bhagwaan nahi chaate ki humare bacche itni jaldi iss duniya mein aaye.

Feeling he had calmed down, she carried on. She knew that he was still upset as she could feel his tears, so she thought to lighten the mood.

Anika: Vaise I'm sure voh ladka hota, aur bahut handsome hota. Chutki aur voh ek doosre ke itne ache khyaal rakhenge jab bade hote.

Before she got carried away in her dreamland, she checked Shivaay and found him smiling in his sleep. She also drifted off soon enough.

The next morning came and Shivaay woke up after a peaceful sleep, something he hadn't really had in a while. It then didn't take him long to notice his position, and his sudden movement meant Anika also woke up.

Anika: Good morning

She smiled widely as she greeted him, and he returned the wish. He felt much better after sharing his feelings with Anika. Shivaay then saw her straightening up, and the awkward position she spent the night in.

Shivaay: I'm sorry mujhe pata nahi kab mein so gaya. Kuch din pehle hi tumne back pain ke baare mein mujhe bataya aur mein bhool gaya

Anika: Shhh It's okay

He wasn't satisfied by that, so she thought to tease him

Anika: ek cheez kar sakte aap

Shivaay: kya

He eagerly asked as he wanted to know anything he could do to make her feel better.

Anika: You can give me a kiss here

Innocently, she pointed towards her lips and smirked

Shivaay: Ani tum mujhe cheapde bolte lekin...

Anika just shrugged her shoulders and acted as if she was oblivious to what he was going on about. But who was he to refuse this opportunity? As they shared a kiss, they both were reassured that everything was going to be fine now. Confiding in each other was the best way to overcome any struggles they had, and this incident only bought them closer.