Part 1 - Introduction

Hi
I'm Anika. Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi. Mein yeh proudly bolti, because Shivaay ne sach mein, humari zindagi ko ek naya matlab diya.

If you want the full back story of how I became his wife and the mother of out beautiful daughter, then you can find out simply by reading the book "Aashiq Banaya", by the same, lovely author ji.

This is a continuation from that book, but it's not 100% mandatory to read that before this.

Toh let me set the scene. Myself Anika Kapoor, before I got married. I have two, well 3, no actually 4 sisters. My blood sister is Gauri, separated as children but reunited now. My first cousin sister is Tia Di, elder to me and in early childhood she took so much care of me. I was her little princess, sach mein; unfortunately circumstances separated us also and lead her onto another track. But now everything is sorted. Next is my famous behne, Sonam and Shraddha Kapoor. Cousin sisters lekin I grew up with them only after being separated from Gauri. Only a few years back, weeks before my marriage did they get to know we were not blood sisters, rather cousins. However, this didn't affect them much, we could get through it as out bond was unbreakable.

Fast-forward to now, I'll tell you about the amazing Oberoi family, who wholeheartedly accepted me and our sudden, unplanned wedding.

Dadi lives with us in Oberoi Mansion, but frequently travels to Punjab. Pinky Maa, Papa, Bade Papa and Badi Maa live in London and visit us once in a while. Dr Priyanka, aab toh voh finally surgeon ban gayi, humare saath rehti hai. Sakshi, the final sister out of the 5, shifted to Dehli since her job as a lawyer permitted her to do so.

Me and my dearest pati Shivaay are blessed with out princess Chutki. Her name is officially Chanda Singh Oberoi, lekin with love we call her Chutki. This was originally Gauri's name, but long story short, we found out that Gauri was my sister only after Chutki was born, hence her official name isn't Chutki. Now she is 6 years old, only God knows how time flew so quickly.

Gauri and Om have a lovely cute daughter, Radhika. She's three years of age, and the shy girl doesn't like to leave her Chutki Didi. As for the parents, the two are happy. Gauri doesn't go for any job, she likes to look after all the kids, making her their favourite. Om still goes for art exhibitions and also takes Gauri as well. Leaving Radhika behind to spend some alone time is never a problem because as I said, she's her Chutki Didi's tail.

Bhavya and Rudra. Even now they play like kids, despite having two and a half year old twins. Bhavya goes to the police station on a regular, and Rudra is still my gym buddy. Oh, mein bhool gayi, bache ke naam. Elder by 15 minutes and 23 seconds, as he tries to say when proving his point, Rohan is the sporty one. Always either in a football kit, having a small size cricket bat in his hand or playing throw and catch with all his toys. Krish is the other twin, more quieter than his boisterous brother and has the brains. Shivaay makes fun of Rudra, saying that Krish has gone on his mother Bhavya, being smart.

Let me tell you about Priyanka and Ranveer. Married and Prinku's just found out she's expecting. I knew from beginning itself, that there was a spark between the two of them. Finally they accepted their love for one another after Chutki walked in on them almost kissing 🙈 exposed lekin that's when they realised they want to make it official that they love each other.

Sakshi. What can I say about her? I don't know whether to say she has a boyfriend or not, because she always fights with him for no reason.
Oh, wait a moment *checking my phone* Sakshi's message. She's back together with Zain after arguing whether stars and suns or not. Matlab hadd ho gaye, Kyu? You might be thinking, is Shivaay okay with this? He is. He's the one who suggested the relationship, and their fights are lessening. Hopefully they propose soon, because Chutki has been eating my head, asking "Mumma mujhe shaadi pe jaana hai, kab jaayenge?"

Sonam married a businessman and Shraddha toh... you guys only decide who she should belong to? Comments mein batao, maybe they'll take your advice??? (Bol na please 🥺)

Khannah Bhaaiya is still standing in his post for head of security in Obeori Mansion, and is still a fan of getting shouted at by Shivaay. Married, after Shivaay had to tell the girl because bichara Khannah, scared to propose *sigh*

Aur kya tha, aur kya tha? Bhool gayi mein, can't think if anything else. Lekin if you have any questions about anyone, toh tell me through the comments, Desi_Ladi will pass on the message and I will get back to you if this cheapda Shivaay leaves me. Humesha romance, romance, bandi kya kar sakti? Isi liye I'm hiding in the cupboard in the kids room so he doesn't find me. All the 4 kids share a play room, so this is also my escape

Oh Bete Ki! You're still here?
Challo, aab yahi ho tum, toh thora sa time-travelling bhi karte. I'll take you 3 years back, when a drastic even changed our lives. Read how we had to rebuild our daughter's life and the journey after that.
Stay tuned for me to explain to you what happened, and definitely tell if explaining to you will be worth it or a waste of time. In simple language, that means vote karo ⭐️ and comment your views and if I should carry on.

Oh Shit, I think he's opening the cupboard door, mujhe jaana hai. See you soon guys,
Tata Bye Bye

Much love Anika ❤️
(Also Desi_Ladki 😉)