The guard didn't answer, just stalked over to him like a hawk who had just found its pray. Axel moved back, frighted, but that didn't stop what happened when the guard lifted his hand to the boys neck, injecting him with something that Axel didn't know about.

Soon enough the boys vision blurred to black and he fell to the floor; unconscious.

————

When Axl's vision had finally cleared, he was sitting in a rather uncomfortable seat in the middle of a room full of other people in the same situation. Each person was strapped to their seats, and it seemed as if the were falling.

Axel was utterly confused, not long ago he was laying in bed, but now, he didn't know where he was.

"Hey, he's awake," came a voice from beside the boy. Turning his head, another boy was strapped into his seat next to him. The boy was fairly pale and had a few moles scattered on his face, with messy dark hair on top on his head.

"Who are you?" Axel question. He would have asked where the were, but he probably didn't know either, so he left it at one question.

"I'm Jasper, and this is Monty," suddenly, a head from beside Jasper popped out. The other boy had pitch black hair, dark eyes but still looked like he couldn't hurt a fly. The Asian boy seemed to be slightly younger than Jasper, but definitely not by much.

"I'm...Axel" He stuttered, a little unsure of the two boys.

Across from them, sat two others, one a girl, with blond hair, and pale-ish skin, the other a boy, who looked somewhat like Jaha.

Axel scanned both people, but they were far to deep in conversation to notice. The two seemed to be arguing about something, but Axel didn't really care to listen.

A screen appeared from what seemed like thin air upon the ship, holding a picture of president Jaha, who started talking.

"Prisoner of the Ark, you are being sent to the ground" That was all Axel needed to hear before he zoned out.

The earth was meant to be inhabitable for another one hundred years, why are they sending us down now. And why us? What use are a bunch of under eighteen year olds?

His thoughts were cut of when he heard someone's voice. "Look Jaha, guess your father floated me after all." The voice came from above somehow, and when he looked up, there indeed was a boy floating around.

"Get back in you seat," The blond girl across from Axel, Jasper and Monty called out, but she was too late because two other people had unbuckled their seats and were floating around as well.

The girl continued to scold them, but he ignored, and it seemed that the floaters did as well, because  they never actually went back to their seats.

Soon enough, the ship jolted upwards and the floaters shot to the furthers wall, landing on the floor with a loud crash and one painful groan.

Red lights began to flicker along the walls, and everyone was yelling at each other, trembling voices. All except Axel.

Axel was a calm as a cumber compared to everyone else: he was sat in his seat, eyes closed, and a light smile on his face. Other people must have thought that he was a maniac, but he honestly wasn't.

He had dreamed of dying for a while now, and that was the sad fact, he wanted to die.

Obviously in the sky-box there wasn't much that you could do but down on earth, maybe.

That was, unless he figured staying alive was better.

Though the drop ship was plummeting downward, probably on a one way side to death, Axel's small smile stayed placed over his lips.