Gathering the Guests.

Helix In! I'm back and for this one, I'm taking matters into my own hands..... We shall see where fate will lead us. And now, sit back, and enjoy!

(3rd POV)

In the world of Remnant and of a particular Academy, teens go about their normal lives studying hard to become Huntsmen. And on a particularly fine evening......

"Guys, I'm fine, ok!? I just had bad visions is all!" Jaune said to his friends as they had the expression that said 'Bruh' while having dinner.

"Jaune, we know something is wrong, and don't try and lie to us like you tried to with Cardin!" Weiss said to him as he shrugged. 

"No, it's not about Cardin. Don't worry. I'm just worried that these dreams could lead to something...." Jaune said as he began to trail off a bit. 

Nora then gasped as she looked at her Fearless Leader with stars in her eyes.

"But Fearless Leader! You have dreams that did happen! Just like mine!" Nora said in her normal, bizarre way as everyone in the table chuckled. 

But before they could do say anything next everything around them slowly began to come to a halt and everyone around the sibling teams stopped moving as they stood still, like statues. 

The teams noticed this and tried to get out, but seem to be stuck in some kind of bubble.

"R-Renny! Look over there! EVERYONE'S A SLOTH!!! WE SHOULD JOIN IN!" Nora shouted to Ren as she got on top of him and pointed to where the people are.

"N-NORA!" Ren said to her with hint of blush on his face as everyone looked at the duo with a smirk.

Then, as they did so. A portal appeared behind them and from it came a man with a kind of mask. Yes, that's me. 

He was checking a wrist-mounted device as he looked up, seeing everyone here

"Ok, I'm gonna cut to the chase here and say, You've been chosen to watch really lovely stuff, blah blah blah blah...I'm here to take you to my domain, real lovely there. And now, into the portal you go!" The man said to them as now everyone is fuckin confused. 

"Uhm, chosen to watch what?" Ruby asked the man as he gave a smile behind his mask. 

"Real lovely things." He said to her as he gestured to the portal behind him. 

"H-hey Rubes, I think we shouldn't go with the stranger here. I don't know what's beyond the portal, but I think it's dangerous." Yang said to her sister as Ruby, the curious child as she is, stepped closer. 

"Oh come on, Yang! Don't be such a wuss, you always the confident one!" Ruby said as she chided Yang as she entered the portal with a little shove from the man as a scream was heard. Everyone turned their heads to where it was, even the man was surprised.