NC: IT

Helix In! Time for another Nostalgia Critic episode!

The Audience and overseers got themselves ready

"Alright, who's ready?" Helix said

The audience were.

 "Alright, so since it's halloeve, we're gonna be enjoying Halloween-themed worlds." "And of course, moar of the goat-screaming reviewer." Stella finished for Helix

Tai did his trademark goat scream "HEY!" Which caused a round of laughs.

 "See what we mean?" Both Siblings remarked as they had smugs on their faces

Soon the screen comes on but soon a warning comes on. "The review your about to see has a drinking game that MIGHT kill you and or damage your liver. So please drink responsibly."

"Challenge accepted," Qrow said

Many of the other drinkers chuckled as they were gonna drink reasonably.

"You better not join, Tai." Summer chided. 

"Join," Raven said

 Soon tai is seen smiling as he says his ICONIC line. "Hello, I'm the Nostalgia Critic. I remember it so you don't have to. And welcome to Nostalgiaween !" A clip from It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown! where a chainsaw killer cuts off Linus and Lucy's heads and the title "Nostalgia-Ween!" appears.

"Well, that wasn't creepy enough," Yang remarked 

Tai chuckles "I bet things will get creepy."

Tai smiles "I figure we will play a little game, simply known as "The Arthur Watts Drinking Game!"

Said mustache man shakes his head "What!?"

"Yeah, you make Horror movies," Stella said to him as she gave him copies of the various Stephen King movies and books

"Ohh, so we're binge-watching now?" Peach asked

The Halloween god chuckles. "And when you're not making horror stories, you make amazing tear-jerking stories."

Watts was sitting there processing and hums with a grin as he looks at his rival. "Well seems I'm very successful."

Pietro sighs at his rivals' success.

"Well, it would seem that you have a fall back career, Arthur." Pietro comments

He chuckles smiling as he looks at the screen.

A title card with the words "The Arthur Watts Drinking Game!" and Arthur Watts head appears over stock footage of an audience applauding; a montage of Arthur Watts and photos from movie adaptations of his literary works appear. Tai's voice over is heard. "Good ol' Arthur Watts. His prose are great, but his stories are crap. He has wonderful setups but disappointing payoffs. He creates some great characters, and fortunately, you get to see them over and over and over again!"

Arthur just stops and looks at Tai. "Explain, Mr. Xiao Long," Arthur said

 "What do you mean awful payoffs?" He asked, or rather, demanded

Tai kept silent with a smile as he points to the screen. 

  It comes back to Tai as he still has a huge smile on his face, "And one of the best ways to see his continuing patterns is to look at the ass-numbingly long TV miniseries IT!" The title screen appears, and footage of It is played. And showed Tim Curry as a CLOWN!

"Huh, it's been a while since I saw that man." Ozpin comments

Qrow smiles "A god among men cause he's!" Tai and summer sing. "A SWEET TRANSVESTITE!" Which caused some laughs.