X

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"hey." tati greeted jade, as she stormed through the hallway after a conversation with cat.

"yeah, hey." jade repeated in a bored tone, not in the mood to talk.

tati rolled her eyes as the west girl and walked away. instead, she approached cat, who had bought a soda which she threw in the trash straight after.
"cat, why'd you just throw your drink in the trash?"

"cause i wasn't thirsty." she shrugged.

"yeah, but— but, you just bought—" the vega girl tried to explain. "oh, forget it."

"hey, what are you doing saturday night? i'm dogsitting for my mom's boss. jade is coming along too."

"oh." this made tatiana's ears prick up. "what kind of dog?" she asked, trying to get invited.

"i'm not really sure. he's got paws and tail... maybe he's an english paw tail! hey, do you want to come aswell and hang out with us?"

tati shrugged. "fine. i'll come."

8:32pm

cat valentine💕
————————————

can you please bring a toolbox?
something happened...

uh ok?

"sup, lil pigeons." robbie smiled, walking into the room with a toolbox, followed by tati.

"you're here!" cat smiled.

"woah, what happened to the window...?" tati frowned, admiring the glamorous house, but her gaze stopping at the shattered window.

"why did you invite tati?" jade hissed, pulling the valentine girl aside.

cat shrugged. "she's nice."

"i thought you had a date tonight?" tati smirked, full well knowing that jade didnt't, due to her prior conversation with cat.

"why did you think that?" jade crossed her arms.

"it said so on your slap page."

"why are you stalking my slap page?"

"why do you care?"