Chapter 6 - Regret

Chitoge's POV
i hugged him tightly until someone reacted and pulled me away from Rakkun, the girl slapped me and said "how dare you touch my boyfriend! whats worse is that you hugged him! Who are you and What is your relationship with my Raku?!" i widened my eyes in shock while raku is there calming the girl who slapped me.

"...g-girl...friend..?" raku bent his head down while i stood there covering my mouth with both my hands.

"yeah, Raku is my boyfriend, He is Taken by Me, so please, shoo... dont get close to my raku you crazy b****" i panicked, took my stuffs.

"...s-sorry..., rakkun- i- i mean i-ichijou-san..., im very sorry!" i bursted into tears as i ran away while he's shouting "wait! chitoge!"

Rooftop -School
"g-girlfriend?..., he- he has one? i thought im the only one....' i bursted into tears and laughed slightly.

"this is what you get chitoge... what you get for leaving him without even saying you love him..." i cried as hard as i could without making a noise, slamming my fist unto the ground 'youre such an idiot...chitoge..., of course he wont wait... 8 years!? why would he wait that long without knowing if I'm going to come back.. why am i thinking this crazy things... i don't even know if he loved me.' i stood up and wiped my tears, grabbed my bag and grabbed the door handle, i opened it and widened my eyes in shock to see raku standing there panting.

"i knew you were here." he smiled, 'i- i cant no longer hold this feelings...' i hugged him tightly, more tightly than before, i bursted in tears...again, he hugged me back and patted my back like he used to do when i get hurt, i chuckle.

"thanks...ichijou-san." he smiled.

"no, call me like you used to call me, call me rakkun." i smiled and wiped a little bit of my tear.

"eh? but i think only your girlfriend calls you that." raku tilted his head on the right side and chuckled.

"No, you're the only one who calls me that, that nickname..., i wanted to hear that again and again from you since you were gone for 8 years, i missed you Chitoge..., why didn't you atleast said goodbye to me? i thought we're going to play before you go that day?" raku looked at me with a sad facial expression

"i-i... i think it will hurt really bad to say last words...i can't even look at you at the face that day...but you know what, i always brag about you to my friends there at america, but they won't believe me." he chuckled again.

"why won't they believe you?" i chuckled.

"because i told them that you were a superhero, my...light and shining armor" i chuckled once again saying that last phrase in a muted tone 'only if he doesnt have a girlfriend... i could've said that out loud..'

"what?" i smiled at him.

"nothing..., you know what, lets go back, we're late for our first class." i was about to go down the stairs but he grabbed my left arm and chuckled.

"you know what, lets hang out for today, my treat."

"ehh!?" i shrieked as he pulled me hurriedly "wait up!" i said as i fixed my feet and ran with him 'i hope this fun last...atleast."

((Ill introduce the GF OC later, yep, the OC GF has a Bitchy attitude ^_^))