you ain't our friends

Hi if you had the courage to come here I thank you with all my heart.

A couple days back I didn't sleep that night. I had a mental breakdown not because you said something to me a while before I came to my room. But because I was filled to the brim because of your past comments and the school doesn't help either.

My mom one day randomly came in my room as usual without knocking because we don't have any personal life but she came in and sat there talking about a couple of things. And one thing from her came hard to me, she said "you know you can share anything with me, I'm just like your friend"

Ofc I couldn't say anything to her on her face because "respect" you know. But I thought about it that night. And came to the conclusion that no parent in this fucking world can be a friend to their child. Do parents even know what is the meaning of friends to our gen z. by friend we mean the person we trust more than ourselves. Sorry to break it to you. But yes we your kids trust our friend more than you. You talk about being religious sometimes so let me bring it us. If god wanted you to be our friend he wouldn't make you our parents in the first place. Understand it better now?

Have you ever seen us completely open up to you about our thoughts. No we don't I bet my life to you that 90% of what we tell you which you call "opening up" is not the truth. You wanna know who is the one person we open up to everyday

It's our soul we cry to ourselves every night thinking about whatever shiut happened that day. We don't tell that to you because from your perspective even indirectly your fingers point towards us. That it was our fault.

The point of this chapter was to make you realize that no matter how hard you try you won't be out friends.

Don't be hurt just yet. There in more to come