Chapter Four: Why do I Trust Him?

Even though your story hasn't had a happy ending yet, your fairy tale isn''t over yet.

-Luci

Red's POV:

Why me? Why here? "You know, you're a great singer." One of the twins, I believe Kaoru, said. I blush and look away, not like anyone would notice with my hood. "Princess, why do you wear that hood all the time, I bet your eyes are gorgeous." The creep in the limo lifted up my chin, it took my only half a second to react. I slapped his hand away. He seems surprised.

Kaoru's POV:

She's really pretty. Did I just think that? I look up and see the girl slap Tamaki's hand away. I lean towards my brother and whisper; "Do you find it strange he's not in his corner?" He thinks for a minute. "Now that I think of it, yeah." He whispers back.

Red's POV:

"Do you find it strange he's not in his corner?" Kaoru whispered to his brother, probley trying to make sure I didn't hear. My ears twitched. "Now that I think of it, yeah." His brother whispers back. I've had enough of secrecy. I mean, it's my first day. I grab the door and open it. I start walking out when something grabs my wrist.

"I don't know your name." The blonde looks at me. "Then consider this a Cinderella story." I smirk and walk off, leaving him wondering.

Tamaki's POV:

I grab her wrist, but she doesn't turn around. "I don't know your name." I try to act calm, I mean, I don't get it, why did I do that? "Then consider this a Cinderella story." I can feel her smirk, I think I hear her again say something along the lines of "Red 2, Ouran, 0."

"Hmm, Cinderella, wait! She just called me a prince!" I yell. I start jumping up and down. "Hey what's this?" Honey picks a letter off the floor. I grab it from him. "It reads,

Dear mother,

I hope you're doing well, I'm sorry I had to leave you, I will be checking up on you everyday.

-Your daughter"

"She didn't even put her name." Hikaru states. "Yeah, I mean, what does it mean? Kaoru finishes. "She definitely made a statement back there, like her life might be a story, not yet a good one, though."Kyoya speaks up. "What makes you say that?" Haruhi asks.

"Think about it, no one knows her name, we found a clue, were she ran off, and her mother isn't doing too well." I think about this. "You're right, but, who's her prince Charming?" I really hope it's me. "It's not like she goes to the host club, so maybe if we get her to come here, she'll pick!" Honey says between cake bites.

"Slow down, you'll get a cavity." Mori warns. "Hosting hours will begin soon, someone go get her." I order, pointing towards the door. "I will." Kaoru puts his hand up and runs out the door. I'm sort of jealous.

Red's POV:

I rummage through my backpack My letter, where's my letter? I must of dropped it. "Damn." I look through my pack once again, to no luck. I hear footsteps behind me, I thought school hours were over, so I took my hood off.

I run into the nearest door, which happens to be a janitors closet. "Hello?" I hear soft knocking on the door. We have your letter, I don't have it on me, but if you come with me, we can go get it." Someone has it, a clue to my life, a life I've been trying to protect, why am I so careless?

I hear a faint noise, like a lock picking, so I put my head down, just in case. "Hey, look up, I want to see your eyes." I'm guessing Kaoru, says softly. "I-I can't, you'll h-hate me." I stutter.

"I promise, I could never hate you." He doesn't even know me, why should I trust him? Strangely though, I do. "Fine, don't tell anyone, or I'll kill you." I threaten. "I promise." I lift my head up. He looks at me for a moment and smiles. "You're beautiful." I hugs me. My eyes widen and I sit there, eventually I hug him back. "Y-you think s-so?" I'm on the edge of crying. "Yes. I know we just met, but there's nothing to hide." I look down, and I dare a tear to fall down my cheek.

"I'm so happy." I smile. "But, I need my hood, I've h-heared names, a little girl s-should never h-hear when I was a child." Now I let another tear fall. He lifts my chin up and looks into my eyes. "Like what?" He narrowed his eyes. "W-well, I've heard freak, demon, witch, other bad things." I choked out, not wanting anyone in my life, but, I trust hime. "I-I trust y-you, Kaoru." I pull my knees to my ches and put my face in them, hiding my tears.

"How'd you know I was Kaoru?" He asked, I couldn't see him ,but I heard the surprise in his voice. "I hope you know, you two are not iddentical, you both are unique and beautiful in your own way, everybody's unique, even if you look alike or not." I explain. "You know, no one has ever been able to tell us apart." He said. "To other people, they don't see a difference." He continues. "But I do..." I finish.

After what seems like forever, I grab my hood and we walk out. "You know, I heard about that 'twincest' thing that you two do. I just wanted to say, ew." We laugh.

Hey guys, I finished my chapter, and I decided, *sigh* since this took long to write, even though it's short, I might advertise this story on my other story. Remeber, even though your fairy tale hasn't had a happy ending yet, rememeber, your story isn't over.

-Xoxo Luci 1:13am 1/28/15