V.

⚠️ Mature themes. I will not apologize 🥰 ⚠️

Ron's POV:
     What the bloody hell just happened?
     I'm not complaining, of course, but that caught me off guard. That's exactly what she was going for, I think. And what did she mean, "it doesn't have to happen again," as if I wouldn't want it to... Rubbish. She looked beautiful on her knees, I wouldn't get that sight out of my mind for some time, and I wouldn't want to.
     But why me?
     We headed back to the castle, and then the Common Room. I wondered if she still planned to help me study. Lord knows I need it.
     When we got back, Harry and Hermione were sitting near the fire, studying.

Shit, they're going to take one look at me and know something happened.

I gripped Allie's hand a little harder, a lump forming in my throat.

...

     Ron seemed even more flustered than normal when you arrived back in the Common Room. He was holding your hand tightly, and his face flushed once again. Hermione and Harry were already studying by the fire.
"What are you all studying?" You asked.
"Potions," Hermione said, her nose almost pressed into the book she held. "Slughorn is more pleasant than Snape was, rest his soul, but his expectations for us are a bit higher."

Harry flinched at the name "Snape."

He then shot Ron a knowing glare.

Probably better not to ask.

"So, Ronald, how was your date?" He asked with a smirk.

Fuck.

Ron's face went bright red.

"We had a lovely time," he assured, his voice cracking a bit.  "Allie was going to help me a bit with Potions as well, but maybe we should all work together, since none of us seem to be doing very well."

He squeezed your hand again.

Harry just winked at you, giving an approving nod.

Hermione didn't seem to pick up on the awkwardness in the room.

    The next hour or so were spent discussing octopus powder, pond slime, bat spleen, and other vile potion components.

     You and Ron shared a book, and any time your hands brushed together, he blushed.

     Surely he still wasn't feeling this self conscious around you. You'd think he'd have gained some confidence, knowing that you were so intrigued and attracted to him.

     Eventually Hermione and Harry headed back to their dorm, leaving the two of you alone once again. You wondered where the other Gryffindor were, since it was a Saturday night after curfew. You'd think they'd hang around the Common Room for the better part of the evening.

"Um, I had a really great time tonight, Allie," Ron sighed, reaching for your hand.

You obliged, your heart fluttering a bit. You squeezed his hand.

"Why is it that you're always so nervous?" You asked.

"To tell you the truth, I haven't dated much. Only this girl named Lavender, and she..." His face fell.