-Important Message-

Thank you for 20k. Seriously. So awesome, but I have some things I really need to address.

This is my first Wattpad story and the more popular it's gotten I've gotten more and more comments in the beginning of the story that it's moving too fast, etc.

I started writing this on a whim. I wasn't expecting to get 20k reads.

But.

This isn't a SLOWBURN. I never said it was. It's not even tagged as a slow burn. Furthermore, if it's not your cup of tea, please refrain from commenting about it. You can write your own stories if you want, and I'm sure they would all be great! Everyone had different preferences. This is a smut fic with plot, drama, kinks, etc. I'm doing my best here to give you the best of both worlds. If you don't like my story or my writing style, kindly just move on, there's hundreds of Ron fics coming out every day. If you don't like my characterization of Ron, move along. I didn't expect to get this much attention and I won't hesitate to delete it if this continues.

If you are super young, please don't be reading this, or at least don't comment about it.. A good indicator is if you truly don't understand parts of the smut chapters, you maybe should hold off on reading it. I can't explain it to you, it's not my responsibility, and although I know it's normal to be interested in these types of things, please don't be commenting telling me you're underage, it makes me uncomfy because it makes me feel predatory and problematic and I don't like that.

I love you all very much, but all of this needed to be said. I'm so mentally exhausted everyday with hearing about how I should write my story differently. It's my story. I'm writing it for myself and for you, and I do make it a point to ask you all if I'm looking for suggestions.

The next chapter should be out soon, I am currently mourning the loss of my Gran so please give me a bit of time to write smut.

Thank you for understanding and I hope this didn't come off too harsh.

xx Netta