𝟦𝟤 | 𝖲𝖭𝖤𝖠𝖪𝖸 𝖫𝖨𝖭𝖪

Start from the beginning

Although the driver's seat in the blacked out S550 Benz couldn't lay completely flat, it went back enough to make an impromptu bed for the lewd acts they planned on committing. "There we go." He says as she climbs back onto his lap. She cups his face kissing him as he wrapped his arms around her waist. He tugs of her shirt before me taking it off leaving her in the matching blue mesh bra.

He slides his hands down squeezing her butt before continuing reach his right hand around dipping into her arousal after pulling her panties to the side. She moans lowly allowing him to slip his tongue in her mouth. "You still so fucking tight." He mutters as she moves her lips to his when he slides two fingers in her.

The natural lubrication made it easy for him to get in her but how tightly she was gripping his fingers made his dick twitch in the confinement's of his own Nike sweats.

She sucks his neck as he steadily pumps his finger inside of her. "Open." He says, making her part her lips. She sucks his finger, cleaning them and tasting herself. "Now get up here." He states, smacking her ass. "You just said I stay tryna drown you." She tells him while she climbs in the backseat.

"This a nice way to die." He says as she swings her leg over to straddle his face. He smiles, grabbing her thighs to pull her lower lips to his. She softly laughs at the sensual kisses she was receiving. The laughs turn into moans as he starts french kiss her. He slid his hands under her squeezing her breast.

"Wait." She moans under touch leaning forward to grip the headrest in the backseat for support while she rolls her hips in his mouth.

He smiles beneath her looking up at his name on her necklace dangling above him. "Don't stop." She whimpers as his tongue slides through her folds with precision."Oh my god." She smiles as he pinches and twisted her nipples after pulling the bra cups down. "I'm finna-" She attempts to warn him only for her lose her breath and train of thought as he sucks on her clit.

Her eyes close tight and her muscles contract. "It's too much." She whimpers as he cleans her up while pulling his dick out of his sweatpants. "You love me?" He asks as she moves down his body. "I love you, stink." She whispers leaning forward to lay on his chest while slowly sliding down his stiff member. Corinne moans as she slowly starts moving her hips.

"Yeah, you missed me." He teases, unhooking her bra. "Shut up." She whimpers as Demon slides the lace bra down her arms. "Show me you a stallion, ma." He groans as she adjusts her body. "Fuck, Cece." Demon moans as she places her hands on his chest before she starts bouncing up and down to the beat in her head. "Slow down." He whispers, feeling his happy ending approaching much sooner than expected. She leans forward, laying down on his chest. He grips her ass, guiding her hips up and down.

The car was shaking and the windows were completely fogged up. "It feel good?" He asks, once she lifts her head to kiss him. "Mhmm." She moans in between kisses. "Use your words." Demon requests, smacking her ass. He tugs on her panties making sure they stayed out his way. "It feels good, Daddy." She whimpers as her walls clench around his member.

"You gone cum for me?" He asks, slowing down his guiding hands so she would be forced to feel the pleasure of his tip hitting her g-spot, continuously.

She kisses and sucks on his neck as she starts to cum again making Demon give up on holding off his own release. He cums shortly after her, inside of her. "That was...something." She laughs, sitting upright.

"Next time, we actually fucking on the beach." He laughs with her. "So I can get a yeast infection? No" She says lowly as she raises her hips, removing his member. "Let's find somewhere with a cabana. Where you tryna go?" He asks her, grabbing a napkin from the armrest.

"Um...Singapore?" She asks while he wipes her cum off of his face after licking his lips. "Bet. I'mma take you to Singapore." He promises her.

"For my 18th birthday?" Corinne suggests making him nod and take a mental note.She stares at the bruises she left on his neck. "I'm sorry." She apologizes rubbing the skin softly. "What?" He asks, pulling the visor down. "Awe, it's cool." He tells her tilting her head up.

"I figured, you was moaning all in my ear when I was kissing your neck." She says making him laugh. "You was all on me like ouu Daddy, don't stop." He mocks her. "I ain't say all that." She shakes her head , before climbing into the passenger seat to put her pants back on before her t-shirt and hoodie.

"You so pretty." He says, just watching her. "Thank you." She smiles . "Let me know when you make it back." He adds putting a roll in her hoodie pocket knowing she planned on getting a Plan B. "I will." She whispers leaning over. "You better." He tells her placing two kisses on her lips. She bites his bottom lip, tugging on it as they pull away.

"And that's my cue." She mutters when her phone starts ringing. She grabs her phone and keys slipping her feet into the lavender Crocs before getting out. She finally answers the phone getting in the car.

"A whole bunch of people was at the post office and I had to wait outside for like thirty minutes."