10 Years Later

It had been 10 years since Wyvern had been introduced to the world, and man, had he changed. Whenever referred to, his name was accompanied with comments like, "OMG! You met THE Wyvern! That guy's a music LEGEND!" or "Did you get his autograph? You did?! Ya know you can sell that on Amazon for 6,897 dollars!" He was always on the trending page, at least three songs of his were in everybody's playlist. His music was even more famous. EVERYBODY knew him, but one question appeared on their minds; what was his identity? He'd been asked that question and felt a bit of pity for his pleading fans. They knew everything else about him, his hobbies, dislikes, school experiences, hell, even his freaking SEXUALITY(Gay, of COURSE)! Multiple of his songs had been inspired by people he'd met or experiences he'd gone through. Whenever a fan privately chatted with him, he took the time to get to know them and give a shoutout to 'em on his Youtube channel, precisely why his fan cub was increasing tenfold every single day!                                                                                                                                   Zach was ready. He'd gotten a TON of requests from his international fans if he could perform in a concert at the Dayrise Kingdom. He hadn't wanted to go to the place where his gullible "family" and"fiance" lived with the "white lotus", but he knew he'd have to move on if he wanted to become successful (which he already was, but still!). Little did he know ALL of his fans, which amounted to a kingdom's worth of people right now, had gotten ahold of each other to book the tickets for the concert, and it was lucky they did because that was the moment the one question they'd been obsessively asking for the past 10 years would be answered that day.