Do I look like-

Zach smiled, teeth clenched. This dumbass! Of course he had to come along and make this whole thing so dramatic! The media's gonna have a field day- especially that one reporter that keeps saying my true identity is Illumi Zoldyck and I have a boyfriend who's made of cheese! Why today?!

Aaron took a step back, before clearing his throat. "I- Zach, please. I-I know this is late, but I'm sorry!! I never meant for you to be ostracized like that! I just- love Alice. And she loves me!"

The other man stared for a moment- before his eyes started twitching madly like they had just detected an INHUMAN amount of bullshit within a two-meter radius. He glared, before sighing and massaging his eyes.

"Listen, I was doing just fine before you decided to drag yourself and your accompanying recyclable Walmart bag here. Please- do not make this any harder for my poor eyes."

The crowd had now begun whispering to each other scandalously, acting like Aaron was some kind of vengeful mistress who had come back to steal his dead husband's wealth.

Zach was, as you can understand, incredibly pissed off. Did this moron really think I would just forgive him?! My life was RUINED. And this idiot spent HOW long trying to convince me that it's not his fault?!

Tears sprang to his eyes as he remembered what his late mother used to say so often..

She would cough sickly, before smiling sadly and whispering, "My apologies, I'm just allergic to dumbasses."

Ah, those were the good days.

ANYWAY, it appeared the muppet and the germ were still within a seven mile distance of him. He scrunched up his nose in disgust and looked at the nearest security guard, a handsome man with light brown hair and striking green eyes.

The guard nodded, and motioned to three other guards behind him.

"Y-yes, sir!!"

And with that, Alice was dragged off kicking and screaming, yelling, "MY FIANCE WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS!!"

It appeared she had forgotten that her fiance was also being evicted from the premises about six centimeters away from her, a sad look on his face.

Zach smiled. Huh. I guess there were perks to your lover being your head of security.