¹⁹

*

I forgot what their hair colors are or if I ever mentioned them in the first place so if you see me fuck up, squint.

*

Those simple words fill the fallen angel with total determination for his goal. These men already really like him, he's noticed that much. So getting to know them and their struggles won't be that hard aswell.

They all expect the boy to burst out into giggles or jump around the room, since that's what he usually does when he gets excited. But instead, Jungkook's pitch black eyes sparkle with a sense of determination and longing while he stares out the window.

He bites his lip to keep a smile from forming on his face and eventually turns back to the rest, muttering a soft "Thank you".

They all just blink.

There's definetly way more to this magical boy than they could ever know.

"Come on kid, be a little more grateful, or should we put you back on the street again?" Taehyung grins as he creeps towards Jungkook and launches himself into what the elder calls 'The tickle attack'.

Hoseok watches as the whole room's mood seems to lighten and the tension of the whole situations fades.

He doesn't want to admit it but he can't just ignore the weirdly good connection they all have. It's almost like the six of them were gathered together by faith. Or maybe just by Jungkook.

While Jungkook pleads to be freed by the horrific attack called Taehyung's fingers, Jimin comes over to collect his boyfriend and throws him over his shoulder, giving Jungkook space to catch his breath.

"Put me down you big pile of shit." Taehyung whines as he punches Jimin's back.

"Alright, all jokes aside. Jungkook, we still need to know something about you. We taught you how to count right, so why don't you tell us your age?" Jin asks.

Jungkook pouts and shakes his head, leaving everyone disappointed.

"Are you over the age of eighteen?"

Jungkook nods and it's like they all release a sigh of relief. That makes the whole thing at least a little less weird.

"How old are you?" He asks, genuinely confused why they'd ask him if he was eighteen. He's not a baby!

They all say their respectable ages which are all mid and end twenties and the boy gasps. "So young!" He giggles loudly and skips over to pinch Jimin's cheecks. "You are like babies!"

"Says the one that speaks like one." Jimin throws right back at him and smirks, kind of proud of his comeback, untill he notices Jungkook staring directly at him with a blank expression.

Jimin is internally freaking out that he might have offended the boy but Jungkook is just now rediscovering a whole new part of this human body and brain that he hasn't noticed before.

"What do you mean talk like a baby, you're the ones who are younger than me."

"You can TALK?!"

Jungkook raises his eyebrow at the sudden outburst of voices. It seems he has finally mastered the Korean language.

The boy chuckles and rubs the back of his head. "Yeah."

Ah, new manerisms too. How interesting.

"You sound hot."

"I can sound even hotter."

Ooh cool, flirting.

Jungkook stretches his arms and smiles widely. "I've been waiting for this moment. You know how frustrating it was to not be able to properly communicate with you guys?"

"Okay stop talking for a second, I'm getting wet."

"Tae, if you don't shut up this very second, your ass wil be thrown out the window." Yoongi threatens, slapping the other on his back, earning a whiny complaint afterwards. "I'm fragile."

Being distracted by the whole Taehyung-Yoongi situation, no one has noticed how Jungkook left to make himself something to drink.

They all just stare at him as if it's a monkey doing tricks and it makes the boy slightly uncomfortable. "Why are you all staring at me."

"Because you sound and act totally different than two minutes ago. Don't tell me you haven't noticed the difference."

Jungkook thinks. Of course he's noticed the difference, but it can't be that shocking right. He shrugs. "I'm a fast learner."

Namjoon claps his hands together, catching the room's attention. "Speed run. Where do you live."

"Up."

"How old are you?"

"Can't say."

"Do you have a home?"

"I have two. Here and up."

"Are you human?"

".."

"Interesting."

"Can you rail m–"

"TAEHYUNG!"

"Let him answer."

Jungkook smiles. "Yes."

°Impure° ~ BTSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara