Chapter 3

Momo's POV:

An excited Mina and Stressed Jiro had walked to my desk, after class. "So! Momo." Mina giggled as I sat in confusion watching the Pink Alien struggle to tell me any kind of information i so dearly needed. I waited patiently, making sure to focus on every detail in their facial expressions.
"Mina just spit it out already!!" I hope that didn't come off as rude..
Mina took a deep breath of air to calm herself down as Jiro just watched her impatiently.  Then she had finally told me the plan..

"So..you want me to make a camera..to spy on our teacher?..without his permission?.." "Yup!!" Mina whisper-yelled excitedly.
And I guess Denki heard us..because he had decided it was a perfect time to make a comment. "You guys are spying On Mr. Aizawa?? Why?" Jiro blushed. "Oh please don't call it that, we just want to hel-" Jiro tried to say before getting interrupted by her friend. "You know it!!" Mina shouted. Jiro seemed to shrink, and stay quiet.
"Hey, Hakegure!" Mina yelled once more.

3rd Person POV:

"uh..yeah?" She asked with anticipation, her gloves and shoes facing her.

"We need ya for something with, Sensei!" Denki smiled.
"oh! what is it?" She said, much more enthusiastic this time.

"well..uhm." Jiro started awkwardly, playing with her wires and little gadgets. " They are planning on.. uhm. Well, planning on putting a little cam in Sensei'a dorm room." She said quietly, "because, y'know he's been pretty depressed and stuff. and uhm..." by every word she seemed to get more and more quiet. Now about half the class was a few feet from her face, trying to get a better understanding.

Then before they knew it, the whole class was surrounding Momo's desk..begging her to make the camera. She finally gave in "Okay Midoriya..Im going to need you to take this small camera and put it up on the corner of his room, so he can nearly see it. alright? we should do this at night, when he's sleeping..so at about 12am...Ochako Your going to go use your quirk so he can fly up and up the Camera on his wall, and Denki, Sero and Iida will keep watch near door in case hes coming back the-"

Aizawa cleared his throat startling the class. Everyone looked at Aizawa as Midoriya "Secretly" took the camera off Momo's desk making a sliding noise..

Midoriya's POV:

This is so much responsibility- how am I going to do this? what if I get caught? what would happen? this is terrifying..why did I agree?..oh right..im worried about Aizawa Sensei..I hope nothing goes south..

~Time skip...11pm, 1 hour before the plan~

------------------------------------------

Don't forget to Vote and follow!! Thanks for reading!