Chapter 13

EDITED

Bakugou's POV

"I swear to fucking Allmight- if Deku dosnt come up with some lame ass excuse im going to murder him......" Deku looked terrified he obviously didnt want to let everyone down, and he was making that face were he couldn't think, he was obviously being stupid and not thinking correctly, then he looked at me with those Green Emerald eyes...on the verge of tears, so I just stepped in...

'I gave him a Allmight hoodie that belonged to me. somehow he lost it and someone "Took it" so now im yelling at him. Happy?.....Tch" I rolled my eyes- he better pay be back for this dumb shit.

Aizawa finished the class and walked away- so I followed the nerd and stopped at the classroom door "You better pay me back Deku."I said grabbing his stupid yellow backpack the nerd nodded hesitantly and I walked away with my hands in my pockets.

-------------------------------------------

~Time Skip 3:30PM~ Aizawa's POV

I went back up the stairs and opened my door- not caring for the fact the door was unlocked. I flopped on my bed and groaned into the pillow 'Wait a second- didnt I lock the door?..." I lifted my head from the comfort of my pillow to look around the room, I didn't even bother to when I came in, I mean- theres's not much to expect-

--------------------------------------------

Just a small-wish Medium sized bed, with like- 3 pillows, A Smallish- desk, a weird dark grey rug, a very very small chair - a small private bathroom, a calendar, one wall-closet with a sliding door and a small book shelf. and a little black dot on top of it......wait a second-

-----------------------------------------

I was about to walk up to what I thought looks like a small camera...Till someone knocked on my door- quite aggressively, with no break in-between. The longer they waited the faster it got, And it started to piss me off.

"OKAY OKAY..I'm coming...calm down-"

I opened the door to a very worried Blue Haired teen.
"Iida?.. what are you doing here- what happened?-" "Mr. Aizawa-" He took a breath, I guess he ran here.. "I saw Bakugou, Denki- and Mina all sneak out and run off to some sort of club downtown!- I cant believe they would do this on a school day and not to mention the conditions of-"

He just kept blabbering- and blabbering- "Iida.." he kept talking. 

"IIDA."

Finally-... "Iida- they can go outside at this time- its not past your curfew- and they are old enough to go places by themselves"  "But Sir-..." I groan and put my fingers at the bridge of my nose and sigh.. "Thank you for telling me Iida-"
my phone started to ring.. it was- the agency? A look of confusion spread across my face. "Uh- you may leave now Iida- ill handle the problem" I closed the door as Iida left and picked up my phone .

"Hello?.."
"Yes- this is Eraserhead- What do you need?.."
"What- its just Fake ID's why do I have to get them- the police could easily do that- its not like they are villains."
"Okay?...where are they?...Oh..Well- do we have any information on what they look like and the address??"

"Mhm...Pink skin, angry blond- and- a kid who looks like Pikac-...oh..Yeah- I have enough info. "

Another knock came from the door.
"oh my god- IIDA. I already told you- I'll handle the—"
I opened the door, but not to see the blue haired boy I assumed was here, but the slightly taller blond that annoys me constantly.
"Oh, Hizashi."

"Uh, hey- uhm." He looked a bit embarrassed, "I was uh- wondering if we could talk for a sec? I think I found something that might-"  I cut him off and sighed, as much as I really would like to have a nice conversation with Hizashi for a moment..and listen to his voice calmly talk with me, for once. and feel safe with him just for a bit. I couldn't..I had a job to do- and had to put this first.

"I cant right now, Mic. Maybe later? Some of the students are at some strip club with fake IDs or some shit.. I've got to go there to get them." His facial expression changed from understanding to concern. "Wait what- A CLUB??" He started. "Shouta- you cant go there by yourself?? ..Especially after...well, you know...after what happened" he stared at me with pity, God I hated that look.

"Yamada. My students are there, I'm not some child who needs protecting. I can fend for myself. But thank you.." I said sarcastically "Thank you for your concern, Mic."

"Shouta. Let me come out there with you. Who knows- maybe he'll—"
My face turned a dark red, filled with anger.  I grabbed the collar of his shirt, and tugged him towards me, a bit closer then I should have. "I'm going out there, and you are NOT following me. Got it, Yamada?" I cocked my head to the side, questioning him.

"Fine. I wont follow you, but if I even hear a single WORD about some difficulty in your area, I'm rushing over." He got closer and whispered into my ear, and I could feel his warm breath on my neck, making my cheeks flush. "Got it, Aizawa?" I pushed him away and nodded, and I saw a bright smile on his face "come back soooon!" He said in a song-song voice and headed out the door.
Leaving a very blushy Aizawa.

(Incase y'all didn't understand, someone from an agency he works for, or blah blah blah- told him their were some people with fake ID's In a "FuN" club, and said he should get them because- idk- none of the Police Were free or something- then hizashi came over to talk to him about..well- YOU'LL SEE. )
(look im trying- okay- XD)

-----------------------------------------

~Time skip ~

3rd person POV:

Aizawa arrived at the front door of the Strip Club..."Great why am I always sucked into these kinds of things"..He thought to himself Ill just run in. find them, and grab them. no eye contact with anyone, I hate the police... stupid Hizashi too... god. why would those kids even fucking go In here!? such idiots-" He Thought to himself again as he opened the doors, to big flashy lights and music...it reminded him...of...That place..

Aizawa walked farther inside the building, looking for his 3 students. 'why would they do this? its so stupid and....JUST SO FUCKING DUMB. They are literal Hero's in TRAINING. They could get kicked out of UA if they keep doing this...'