𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬

Start from the beginning

You let out a sigh as you snapped out of your daze. You got up and grabbed your school supplies from your bag. You set everything down on your desk and started your homework.

Thirty minutes later you were stuck on the same math question.

Dear god, I hate this. I'm just gonna skip the question.

You skipped it and moved on to the next one, only to find that you didn't understand it either. 

I hate math so much. 

You thought, slightly frustrated. Then, for some reason, Suna came into your mind.

I wonder if he's any good at math... wouldn't hurt to ask.

You grabbed the note he had given you with his number and typed the digits into your phone. 

Hi, it's y/n.

You set your phone down and waited or him to reply. Less than a few minutes later your phone buzzed from a notification you had gotten. 

Suna: Don't tell me you're in trouble.

No, i'm fine. But by any chance are you good at math?

Suna: Yeah, why?

Well, I kind of need help. I'd ask (insert friend name) but she's on a date with Atsumu and I didn't know who else to ask.

Suna: What do you need help with?

Suna: Wait nevermind. Can you facetime me, so that way it's easier for me to see the problems?

Yeah, just give me a sec.

He wants to facetime?!  

You thought, as you scrambled to fix your room. You organized everything and opened your window so some light would come in. You grabbed a pink tinted lip balm you had and put some on.

Wait, why the hell am I putting on pink lip balm-?!

You put it back and sat back down. You clicked on the contact you had made for Suna and hovered your finger over the facetime button. You hesitated before clicking it.

Suna's face appeared on your screen, he was walking over to his table.

"I'm really sorry to bother you about this."

You said. 

"It's fine, don't worry about it. Now show me the problem you needed help with."

You nodded, flipping your camera over to show the sheet of paper with all your work.

"It's that one."

You said, pointing to the problem. Suna's face moved closer to the screen as he tried to look at the problem you showed him.

You watched him grab a pencil and a sheet of paper.

"Alright so first you need to combine the terms that are inside the parentheses. Like... this."

He said, switching his camera and showing you what he had written down.

"You have nice hand writing."

You pointed out, while you wrote down what he had written.

"It's decent, but thanks."

"You're welcome, and what's next?"

"Then, you multiply the outside number with the number that's inside the parentheses. Like this."

You copied everything he wrote, listening to how he explained the problem.

"Okay, so that's it. Did you get it?"

You flipped your camera back to show yourself, you smiled while you moved the pencil in your hand back and forth.

"Yes!! Omg, thank you so much Suna!!"

"No problem, let me know if you have trouble with anything else."

"Will do, also did you not have practice today?"

Suna shook his head.

"Not today, coach let us have the day off since we were doing really well."

"Oh, that's nice. Well, once again, thanks a lot. I hope you have a good day!"

"Yeah, same goes for you. Bye y/n."

"Bye Suna!"

You exclaimed, waving to him as you ended the call. For some reason he had made you happy. It was weird. 

You clicked back onto Suna's contact and changed his name.

Suna has now been changed to Suna :)

You looked at the contact name once more before turning off your phone and putting your notebook away. Smiling to yourself the slightest bit.

____________

Word Count: 1133