°Chapter : 13°

The next day, junghwan began practicing alone, since he didn't expect doyoung to come back especially after what happened yesterday. Which is why he was surprised when he saw doyoung show up.

Junghwan: d-doyoung?!

Doyoung: haha, hi.

Doyoung rubbed his hair and laughed nervously. 

Junghwan: what are you doing here?!

Doyoung: practice, of course! And i also want to talk to you. 

Doyoung sat down next to junghwan and told him all about his and jihoon's relationship. He apologized for rejecting him and asked for his understanding. 

Junghwan: no, i'm the one who should apologize. I shouldn't have done it so suddenly without even knowing about your love life. 

Doyoung: yeah i should have told you sooner, I'm sorry. 

Junghwan: but how did your boyfriend allow you to practice with me after what happened?

Doyoung: well...he was definitely mad but i calmed him down. And i couldn't just leave you hanging. He understood. Plus he trusts me enough. 

Doyoung and junghwan continued talking to solve any misunderstandings and got back to practice. After it ended, doyoung was surprised to see jihoon wait for him at the entrance. 

Doyoung: jihoonie hyung?

Junghwan turned to look at jihoon.

Junghwan approached jihoon. Jihoon was confused at first, but was taken aback when junghwan bowed down a 90 degrees.

Junghwan: I'm sorry!

Jihoon laughed and told him to stand up straight as he forgave him and also gave him one more chance. 

Doyoung looked at jihoon lovingly. He was an amazing boyfriend who he was extremely grateful and glad to have. 

As doyoung and jihoon walked back to the dorm, they decided to walk in the park. They reached a vending machine where jihoon bought a beer and doyoung bought cola. 

They drank and talked about their day, as they laughed and enjoyed each other's company. Doyoung noticed jihoon's face redden up and his speech become more muffled. He laughed.

Doyoung: hyung, are you drunk? Already?

Jihoon: no~ I'm drunk for your love~

Doyoung: yep. Definitely drunk. 

He smiled at jihoon's cuteness as he got up and put one of jihoon's arm around his shoulder as support so he could walk properly, because had jihoon walked without support, he would stumble every step. 

When doyoung reached their dorm, he remembered that junkyu, mashiho and hyunsuk said they would go to play basketball, so it was just him and jihoon.

He opened jihoon's room's door and laid him on his bed, but fell on top of him when jihoon refused to remove his hand from doyoung's neck.

Doyoung: hyung...let go.

Jihoon rolled, so he was on top of doyoung now. He stared at doyoung with a loving yet drunk gaze.

Jihoon: no, I don't want to let go~

His whiny voice and his touching words made doyoung's heart race 5 times the normal rate. 

Jihoon showered doyoung with kisses as he kissed him on the lips, the cheeks, the nose, the forehead. 

Doyoung giggled.

Doyoung: hyunggg you reek of alcohol...

Jihoon passed out as his head fell beside doyoung's. Doyoung finally took the opportunity to get jihoon off of him and decided to let jihoon sleep. Meanwhile he prepared a sort of hangover soup and placed it on jihoon's bedside table. 

Jihoon: doyoung-ie i love you...

Jihoon mumbled softly in his sleep. Doyoung laughed at his hyung's cuteness.

Doyoung: hyung, I love you too.

Doyoung was so tired that he retired beside jihoon, as jihoon wrapped his arms around doyoung and doyoung wrapped his legs around jihoon's. They slept cuddling each other warmly. 

*THE END*

A/N: Phew that's another one done. This time i tried a new fanfic, for an extremely underrated ship. I debated a lot whether to add that 15+ scene in chapter 12 but then i realized doyoung is already 18 according to korean age :") i can't believe he's already growing up. His birthday is over in korea but its still the fourth of december where i live, so once more, happy birthday doyoung! You deserve the world and i hope you continue creating more memorable memories with us teumes and the treasure members who cherish you so much <3