°Chapter : 1°

Doyoung: damn it's so cold today!

Doyoung got up from his bed after stretching and closed the windows of his dorm room that he initially opened due to the calming winds.

He dressed up for the day and went downstairs to the kitchen, which was shared by all other dormmates.

As he made himself some omelette, he heard the kitchen door open and saw a handsome figure with perfect proportions walk in.

Doyoung: oh, you're up earlier than usual, junkyu-hyung!

Junkyu: I see you're cheerful as always.

He yawned and rubbed his hair. Clearly it hadn't been long since he woke up.

Doyoung: want me to fix you some breakfast?

Junkyu sighed.

Junkyu: sure. Only if you acted this husband-material with jihoon.

Doyoung didn't respond for a while.

Doyoung: it doesn't matter even if I do. He pushes me away all the time anyway.

Junkyu felt a tinge of guilt flow through his body for bringing it up. Junkyu was one of the only people who knew about doyoung liking jihoon, as well as mashiho. This was mainly the case because of his excellent observing skills and his undying determination to pry on others' love lives. Mashiho knew because he and junkyu were basically one. If one of them knew something, the other would know too, no matter what.

Doyoung: if only you focused on your own love life instead.

Junkyu: I don't have a love life.

He began to sip his water until doyoung replied.

Doyoung: stop pretending like mashi hyung doesn't exist.

Junkyu spat out his water.

Junkyu: e-excuse me? No no no. We're more twins than lovers.

Before they could continue their conversation, mashiho walked in, rubbing his eyes. He looked adorable as usual. He walked towards junkyu and cuddled him.

Doyoung shot junkyu a smug look. Junkyu ignored it.

Doyoung: well here's your breakfast. I'll go wake up hyunsuk and jihoon hyung.

Junkyu shot doyoung a wink and thumbs up as doyoung left, as if to say "good luck!"

Doyoung rolled his eyes.

Doyoung: this hyung never learns. Nothing will ever happen between jihoon hyung and me.

He climbed the stairs and reached hyunsuk's room. He knocked on the door.

Hyunsuk: coming! Coming!

He heard hyunsuk's voice approach the door.

Hyunsuk: oh my god! What time is it? Are we late?

Doyoung: no, not yet. I just wanted to wake you up for breakfast.

Hyunsuk let out a sigh of relief.

Hyunsuk: okay, go wake up jihoon. I'll change and come downstairs.

Doyoung walked towards jihoon's room door and knocked.

Doyoung: hyung? Are you awake?

No response. He knocked once more. Still no response. He decided to open the door himself, to see if it was unlocked, which it turned out to be. He approached jihoon who was fast asleep.

Doyoung: hyung, wake up!

Jihoon groaned, clearly too lazy.

Doyoung smirked as he pulled down jihoon's blanket and yelled in his ear.

Jihoon: argh! Okay I'm up, I'm up!

As jihoon washed up, doyoung waited outside his bathroom door patiently, arms crossed. Jihoon got out and looked confused.

Jihoon: what? Why do you look mad?

Doyoung: hyung, how many times have I told you to lock your door?

Jihoon: i-i didn't?

Doyoung: no. Yes it wasn't exactly a bad thing since I wouldn't have been able to wake you up had it been locked, but safety is most important!

Jihoon: fine, fine. I'm sorry, dad.

He waved his hand in front of doyoung, barely apologetic and mainly sarcastic. Doyoung sighed and shook his head, as he softly tutted in disbelief.

Doyoung: he is honestly helpless without me...

Hyunsuk, jihoon and doyoung went downstairs and reunited with mashiho and junkyu.

Jihoon: our cute mashiho~ did you sleep well?

Jihoon approached mashiho and pinched his cheeks while cuddling him, baby-talking with him. Junkyu looked in doyoung's direction, only to see doyoung cleaning the dishes and not minding jihoon's display of affection towards mashiho.

Junkyu: poor boy...he's already used to it so much to the point that he can't even react anymore...

Junkyu felt his heart sink for his friend.