{𝟬𝟰}

𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟵,𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬📍𝗚𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗱, 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮

𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟵,𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬
📍𝗚𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗱, 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮

"TOOTIE TJ HEA" Taniyah's dad yelled

She grabbed her keys and phone and walked out her bedroom.

"Imma be back later" She said and hugged him.

"Hey To-"

"Get in the fuckin car befoe I bust yo shit" she said getting in and driving. "What you want"

"Why so mad" he said and laughed

"If you high we fighting" she said and he kept laughed.

She pulled over on side of the road.

"Get the fuck out" she said and turned the car off putting her hair in a ponytail.

"Toot Ian fighting" he said

"You ain't gotta fight" she said and popped him in the face.

"MANE WHAT THE FUCK"

"WHY THE FUCK YOU HIGH" she yelled.

"I been smoking mind yo fuckin business" he said and she hit him again.

"How the fuck imma mind my business Terrence?" She said and mugged him. "We smoke every now and then not every FUCKIN DAY" she said and punched him saying the last part.

"Why the fuck you care? We not even close like that" he said and she felt her heart drop.

"Bet" she said. "I was looking out for yo stupid ass. You gotta mandatory drug test for basketball stupid"

"Ohh shit"

"Yea oh shit dummy. Look at you fuckin up. Tanya don't give a fuck bout you I been lookin out for you. Yo ass had to stay wit me cause you was high. Nie she give a fuck bout you all of a sudden? FUCK BOTH OF YALL. You know how she been treating me since elementary school and you fuck wit ha? That shit foul TJ"

"Mmcht she not bad" he said and she leaned against the car.

"You know what. Fuck it. Fuck you. Fuck ha FUCK BOTH OF YALL. Bitch you dead to me" she said getting in her car driving off.

After a hour her phone went off and it was messages from him and Dee.

𝐑𝐚𝐰 𝐀𝐬𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬🧡