"Oh no I'm just beginning", my smirk returned to my face as I grabbed the scalpel from him.

I dissected the disgusting frog and reeled in my gag reflex to stab its liver. I then slowly picked it up and 'accidentally' threw it on Xavier's face.

Splak! The bloody liver stuck onto his cheek. His eyes narrowed to slits at me before he fisted the liver in his hand to smithereens, probably imagining it to be me.

"You are playing a dangerous game Bella", he whispered threateningly to me as he lowered himself to be in close proximity to my ear.

"Well you started it and it's only right that someone ends it", I whispered back in his ear.

Before he had the chance to reply, I grabbed the frog and pulled back his apron to smack the frog onto his shirt, blood and all.

Miss Jonah shook her head and ignored us while instructing the class to do so too. But it proved hard when Xavier without hesitation, removed his black shirt over his head.

There he stood in his six foot glory, with every muscle, ab and crease out in the open for any bystanders to gawk at. From my peripheral vision, I saw even the nerd adjusting her glasses on the nose to get a better view while the others along with Miss Jonah had their jaws on the floor.

"Mr Russo! Do you think this is a brothel? Throw that shirt back on before I put you in deten-"

Miss Jonah halted mid-sentence again when she noticed me glaring at her.

Wait! Why am I glaring at her? It's not me who's going to be rotting in detention.

I quickly shook my head and looked away from her, back at Xavier. I couldn't it help it as my eyes once again travelled down from his broad and muscular shoulders down to his defined chest and abs and the faint V line peeking from his jean's waistline.

"Is that why you did it? So you could check me out?" he mockingly quoted me from earlier.

"Unlike you I have no shame in admitting I checked you out, just like the other 15 girls in this class. Oh and by the way, you better get used to the attention", I winked at him smugly

Whatever he was expecting my comeback to be, this was not it as he grabbed a white shirt from his backpack and threw it on. Just then the bell rang making him grab his bag and leave the class without sparing anyone a second glance.

I too grabbed my bag and walked out of the classroom with my held high and made my way towards the locker. Just then the jocks walked by and needless to say there was many catcalls and whistles making me visibly cringe thinking about the fuckboy hormones.

I searched my locker for a spare shirt and found none except for my cheer crop top which accentuated my boobs even more than this tank top.

The boys kept staring and grouping around me with their thirsty comments and just as I was about to give them a piece of my mind, a white shirt was thrown and smacked on my face.

I turned to see who dare threw this on me when I caught a glimpse of Xavier's back walking away from the hallways.

The shirt smelled like his cheap but minty cologne and despite my visible disgust I threw it on to avoid the eyes materializing me. Not that I cared but I have plans today that require me not being the center of attention.

"Ew what are you wearing?", Karla criticized my lack of fashion in Xavier's white shirt covering my plaid skirt completely, making the boots seem like jeans with it.

"It's not important. Tell me did you do what I asked?"

"Of course", Mia chimed in

"You do know we're the best when it comes to spreading rumors", Karla smiled evilly

"Alright then all we got to do is just sit back and enjoy", I smirked

Walking towards our next class, I saw Leah standing next to her locker. I almost passed by her without noticing before I did a double take.

Leah was wearing one of Josh's jerseys! My anger soared as I was about it to rip it off her when I felt someone back hug me.

Who the hell wrapped their filthy hands around me!

My eyes met Josh's as I turned.
"Hey Nat. How was class?"

I quickly put my hand against his forehead to check for a fever
"Are you sick?"

"Why would I be sick?"

"Because you just-"

"Look the second bell rang. We have history together, let's go", he cut me off and pushed me towards history class.

The history period dragged on with Napoleon and Alexander Graham Bell or whatsoever fighting for whatever. Josh pretty much slept the entire period while Karla and Mia were planning my 18th birthday coming next month.

The bell rang and I was out the class before the teacher could say 'class dismissed'

The school is now over and it's time to see the after effects of my rumor.