⸙͎ 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐢𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐢 ❝ ⁱ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒᵒ ❞

Start from the beginning

You glanced back at the cashier as he prepared your order, you observed him closely, he looks like he's a very pro at making coffees. You also couldn't deny that he was attractive.

With that serious face he wears as he prepares your coffee, the way his long black wavy hair with red tips that is tied in a high ponytail sway as he gathers the ingredients for your tea.

Attractive.

You didn't even notice that your order was being served as you were so busy looking at him, you were broken by the trance as a voice spoke,

"Here's your order miss" the calming voice filled your ears, you looked at the owner of the voice, it was him, the man you were looking at earlier

You thanked him as he placed your drink on the small table in front of you. You stared at each other for a little while until you realized that he was probably waiting for you to sip and give feedback.

You awkwardly sip at your tea, the sweet and spicy taste coated your taste buds, it was just right for your liking. You released a contented sigh after you took a big sip.

"I like it" you nodded as you gave him simple feedback "it's perfect for my taste"

"I'm glad you liked it" he smiled a little at your comment.

"Forgive me for being impolite, but I never saw you here before? I'm very familiar with the faces of the people here" the male asked.

You put down your coffee at the small table before you answered, "I'm always caged up in our office doing work, that's probably why"

"When did you start this coffee shop?" It's now your turn to ask him a question.

"5 months ago" he simply answered. You nodded at this, wow, your coworkers have been pursuing you into going here for 5 months?

"I will be going now, Thank you" he bowed, as you also thanked him for serving your order before he turned and started walking towards the counter.

You finished drinking your coffee moments after while looking out the glass window, it somehow started raining heavily, earlier it's just tiny raindrops.

Your coworkers had already left earlier before you finished your coffee so you have no one to come with. You cursed under your breath as you stood at the glass door. How are you going to come back to your office now? You didn't expect to rain this heavily so you didn't bring an umbrella.

'Maybe I should just run, I have extra clothes in my bag after all' those thoughts ran through your mind as you contemplated on whether you should just run back to your building office or if you should just wait for the rain to stop, but it seems that it will take a little while for the rain to stop.

As you readied to open the glass door, a hand patted your shoulder, you turned around and saw that it's the man you talked with earlier.

"It's raining heavily and I noticed that you don't have an umbrella with you, so I will be lending you mine," he said as he offered you his umbrella.

"How are you going home?" You asked.

"The shop will close till later, I'm sure the rain will be gone by that time"

You hesitantly grabbed the umbrella from his hands, and you bowed to him, thanking him for his kindness.

"I will be sure to return this tomorrow, thank you!" You thanked him once more as you left the café.

You glanced back seeing him already taking another customer's order.

You speed walk towards your building office as you get wet from the rain despite you using an umbrella.