𝟏𝟒 ➝ 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

A week had passed, and you ended up getting an 84% on your project with Noya and Tanaka! You were with the team on the bus heading to Aoba Johsai for another practice match.

You were sitting next to Kiyoko on the bus. "Someone's excited," You chuckled.

"I am not! If anything, you're excited."

"Why would I be excited?" You asked, raising your eyebrows.

"Nothing," Kiyoko said as you both started getting off the bus. You gave her the middle finger.

"If you guys win today, I'll get you all ice cream!" You shouted. The boys smiled and cheered.

"Fuck you, Shittykawa!" Your team heard as you entered the building. Iwaizumi?

Tooru bulged his eyes and glanced at your team. Iwaizumi quickly shut up.

"Well damn," Tanaka whispered to you. You quietly laughed.

You saw Iwaizumi walking up to you guys. "Could I borrow Kiyoko for a moment?"

"Yes, of course," You smirked.

From the corner of your eye, you saw Tanaka and Noya shoot him a small dirty look.

As they started walking away, you walked to the bench and sat down, making yourself comfortable.

Once you were settled, someone tapped you on the shoulder. "Hey," Oikawa greeted.

This was the first time you've seen him since you tried to kiss him at the party. Maybe he forgot about it. Hopefully.

You stood up to go talk to him. Oikawa is exactly six feet tall, so he was basically hovering over you while talking to you.

"Hi!" You smiled. "You better win today because my wallet will be empty if you don't."

"How so?" Oikawa questioned.

"I promised the boys ice cream if they win."

"Well lucky for you, we're going to win today," he winked.

"I'd usually never say this, but you better," you laughed. "Also, why'd Iwaizumi ask to borrow Kiyoko?"

You were pretty sure that you already knew the reason, but you just wanted to make sure you were correct with Oikawa.

"It was probably just to talk about what happened at the party," he shrugged.

"I see," you responded. You could see the third year boys along with Tanaka and Noya staring at you and Oikawa talking. "You should probably go warmup now. Good luck!"

"Thanks! I'll make sure to win for you."

Your heart fluttered at those words.

"So, you and Oikawa, huh?" Suga approached you as he chased after a ball.

"It's not anything like that, we're just friends!" You assured him.

"Okay, good." He ran towards the hitting line after saying those words to you.

Your face scrunched in confusion.

What the hell was that supposed to mean?

After a few seconds, Kiyoko came back from talking to Iwaizumi and sat down next to you. "What'd you guys talk about?" You asked in a jokingly manner.

"How is he so hot... and respectful?" She fangirled as she rested her cheeks on her hands. "He told me how he wants to take me on a date. Did you hear me? A fucking date! He also said that his mom taught him to treat girls with respect so he would never ghost me after sleeping with me and that he was sorry for not talking to me sooner."

"That's actually really sweet," I told her. "I thought he'd have anger issues or some shit."

She chuckled. "On the court he may seem like that, but he's actually kind of a softie."

It was nice to know that Kiyoko finally liked someone who sounded like a good guy and a good match for her. Usually, she could never find any guy that was actually genuine or someone who wouldn't be bothering her every second about how pretty she is.

She didn't mind the boys who called her pretty all the time, but she wouldn't want her significant other to be complimenting her 24/7 about her looks.

This was one of the last practice matches Karasuno had scheduled before the preliminaries. You thought that the boys had greatly approved ever since the training camps that were held, so you were confident that they would win although you didn't really want them to win, though, because of the offer you made after heading off the bus.

The match started, and Seijoh won the first set. Karasuno was catching up quickly, though and the managed to win the second set.

On match point for Seijoh, Oikawa was up to serve. He looked at you before serving, and you smiled and gave him a thumbs up. He beamed back at you.

Oikawa threw the ball up in the air, took his approach, and smacked it down onto the other side. He got a service ace, and Aoba Johsai won the practice match.

"Did you just give him a thumbs up? Did you want us to lose?" Kiyoko asked.

"I want to keep my money, that's all," You chuckled.

You saw Oikawa grab his water bottle and run up to you. "I told you, I got your back!" He exclaimed. "But did you see that serve? It was so good!" He took a sip from his water bottle.

"Yes, I saw the serve Tooru. It was really strong! I'm proud of you. You really saved my ass," You complimented, ruffling his hair.

He smiled and laughed at you again. "I know, thanks, Y/n. I'm gonna go get cleaned up, I'll talk to you later." You nodded at him.

You completely forgot that Kiyoko was right there, listening to your conversation.

"Did I miss something? You both are acting so lovey dovey, it's making me wanna cry," teased Kiyoko.

"Shut up, we are not." You emphasized.

You followed Kiyoko to go talk to the team.

"You guys did great, it was a close game. There's still room for improvement, but I'd say your performance is outstanding!" Coach Ukai spoke.

"We'll make sure to beat them next time so we can go to nationals, sir!" yelled Hinata.

You spotted Oikawa as he was leaving. His brown hair was all messed up, and he was wearing black gym shorts with a dark blue long sleeved shirt.

He glanced at you before leaving with his light brown eyes. A small smile crept on your face. Just seeing him makes your heart skip a beat.

This is not happening. I'm not falling for him again.

But maybe I am? But I can't.

I can't help it.

It's official. I'm falling for Tooru Oikawa.

a/n: finallyy, y/n was taking too long🙄😛 also y'all got me to 200 reads!??? tysm i love you all🥰