Chapter 4 - Welcome

Flicking through the Norse books Tony had in the library, you took notes, depictions and descriptions, hopeful to make Loki feel more at home. You even taught Thor how to use a camera so you could understand the lay out of Asgardian interior design.

"Friday, please tell me when Thor and Loki arrive,"

"Mr Odinson and Laufeyson have been here for the past half hour, Miss,"

"What?!" You scramble to your feet.

"Yes, Mr Stark had me not tell you... for... reasons..." slamming the books shut you pop up into the lounge.

"Tony," Stark turns around with a frightened face. "Why didn't you tell me our guest had arrived?" You grit through your smile.

"Because... you were busy?" He squeaks.

"I was busy waiting for our guest to arrive," flicking his ear and straightening out your shirt you turn to the tall raven haired god. He looked familiar but his piercing emerald eyes struck as cold and unwelcoming. "Pleasure to meet you, Loki,"

He narrowed his eyes down at your outstretched hand. "Can't say the same, mortal," he sneers.

"From what I've read you aren't exactly immortal, give or take 5,000 years, am I correct?" The look on Loki's face made you smirk. "Well, I hope you'll feel welcome here,"

"Do not fret brother, you will enjoy your stay,"

"I doubt that very much,"

A glint caught your eyes, a small bracelet on his wrist, engraving and a small glowing light. "Ehem, Tony?"

"Yea, flames?"

"Is that a restraint I see?" Colour drained from his face as your eyes turn an abyss black.

"Come on, Y/n, you can't trust him," Tony whispers.

"And yet you chose to trust me when I burned that man to ashes," your growl, holding your hand out. "Hand it over,"

"But-" a grabbing motion made Tony sigh and turn over a golden key. "If he kills anyone, that's on you,"

"And I'll be sure to come crawling back to you in a sobbing state," you pout mockingly, eyes now back to normal. "Sorry about that," unlocking the cuff on his wrist, Loki almost immediately looked more alive.

"That's quite... alright," he mumbles.

"I told Tony to set up your room, but I knew he'd be a little scarce with the decor," the billionaire sent you a glare which you gladly smiled at.

"Will you be needing the camera?" Thor held the small device which looked like a miniature figure in his hands.

"That would be nice," flicking through each shot everyone followed you down the hall to the spare room next to yours. "It won't be as big as the rooms on Asgard but hopefully it fits your aesthetic," conjuring charcoal you draw a sigil, imagining the room in your head. A spark engraved the sigil before it faded.

"Why do I bother?" Tony sighs after stopping himself from interfering.

"Because you love to complain," patting his head, you push open the door to reveal the black, green and gold room. "Still got it," you blow imaginary smoke from your finger guns.

"Well done, Y/n!" Thor boomed.

"Hopefully, I got your clothing size right," walking to the large oak closet you pull it open to reveal a very aesthetically pleasing choice of clothing. "God, I am good!"

"Hey, if you can make clothes, why do you use my card?" Tony raised his brow in annoyance.

"Because I love going shopping, and it's less taxing on my magic," you shoot a spark at Tony's nose.

"Not taxing enough to stop you from doing that!" He rubs away the tingly feeling.

"Yes well..." turning back to the slightly amused Loki and Thor, you give a soft smile. "Now, Stark would give you a giant handbook of rules but I'll just sum it up: no killing, no badly injuring or hurting anyone, the exception is training, don't leave the tower without letting us know, no weapons at the dinner table, and most importantly stay away from my Candy stash,"

"Woah woah woah, he can't leave the tower! Period!"

"Let's compromise, he can leave the tower as long as it's with someone and I tell another story,"

"YOU BETTER TAKE THAT DEAL, TONY!" Clint shouts from the vents.

"Fine! Deal,"

"Who's a good boy?" you scratch his goatee making him scoff and slap you hand away. "If thats all, I'll be going to annoy Banner in the labs. I assume Thor can show you around?"

"Hopefully, this oaf won't get us lost," Loki scowls at the thought of spending alone time with his brother.

"Thor knows his way around, you're in good hands," you curtsy. "Prince Thor, prince Loki," turning to Tony he expects the same respect. "Fool," you conjure a jester hat on his head before popping out of sight.

"Dammit!" Tony pries off the hat and tosses it to the side only for it to crawl away like a crab. "What the fuck?!"

"Oh cool!" Peter runs back into the room with the hat. "Can we keep him, Mr Stark?"

"Kid, it's a hat-"

"It?! How dare you! His name is Mr Krabs, and he's the only thing I live for!" The three men look at the spider child.

"We will talk about this later," Tony scolds making Peter nod and run away. "Now I need to research how to keep a hat as a pet..." Stark sighs and walks out the door.

"Let us go, brother!" Thor claps his hand on his brooding brothers back to which the trickster scowled.

"Don't touch me,"

~~~

Mr Krabs~

Mr Krabs~

- Anna ❤️